4.Meeting

Type: Mom how can you say that....

Nigel: so still you are expecting That man to help you Type...I know he will still help us coz he is a great man...but I can't make eye contact with him anymore Type...coz first time in this 10 years he asked me for help he cried, begged and ready to give everything but we didn't help him....so leave Type...you think that I was just thinking for him but you never seen this one year of your life can change everyone's life...and God has given you such a special ability but still you said no....

Type: Mom tell him to come in the evening.....I will do it....

Nigel: Type .....

Type: No, mom I am not doing this for any offer which he gave me or coz you asked me to leave but...I want to study mom....and I am ready to give anything for this...

Nigel: That's what I was saying type....people have to sacrifice don't think as you doing any business think you are helping a needy person and god will help you...

Finally, Type agreed and Nigel asked Tharn to meet Type in evening...Ema was not worried that his husband is going to have sex with someone she was just worried about the child....

Nigel suggested that she will stay in the mansion for some time so that Tharn can go without hesitation to Cottage....

In evening...Tharn and type both were really tensed....but Tharn knows he has to do....so he went....

He knocked on the door but it was open....

Tharn went inside...and close the door...Type...

Type: Come inside the room...

Tharn enters the room....why there is too much darkness here...

Type: I don't want you to see me naked....just do whatever you want to do and go....

Tharn: open the light and both saw each other....

Both looked at each other....

Tharn: saw a heightened bit thin and very angelic cute kid in front of him....fairy skin rosy lips and crystal eyes....he looks like a doll ....

Type: He thought the boss would be aged ..harsh and bad but he saw a man who has great muscles....bright eyes...veiny hands and a very handsome and charming face....

They both glared at each other....

Type: Sir...why did you open the lights...I told you I don't want you to see me naked....

Tharn: Type you are not a prostitute ...neither I treat you any less than what you deserve as a human being...I wanted to give you all respect which you deserve ...so first we will talk...like gentlemen and then we will think about other things....

Type: eye widened with the thought of Tharn ...he is really a gentleman....

Tharn: sit...my name is Tharn though I am 10 years older than you so call me P'Tharn and is it okay if I call you Type....

Type: Hmm...Phi....

Tharn: I heard you had some math problem yesterday which your mom refused to bring to me...can I see them now...

Type: But you are here for ...so why you are not doing and ...why you want to see maths problem....

Tharn: Type do you want me to take you to bed directly...I am not comfortable this way I am doing this coz of Ema my wife is in bad state... else I am not satisfied with this arrangement...you are a kid...innocent and it's wrong also but...as your mom said I don't have a choice but...I need time Type...please can we talk first...

Type: bit his lips and took out his homework...

Tharn: oh this is easy type...see you have calculated wrong... don't you have a calculator....

Type: No...I calculate on my own...

Tharn: ok I will bring you one...then Tharn helped Type ...type enjoyed the math session...Tharn is really good at maths...and he also enjoyed....

Type: I got it ...thank you...can you teach me ...like this ...I am not that good at this subject....

Tharn: sure...ahh Type can I stay here tonight...

Type: looked up....bit his lips....all night?? But it is gonna take that much time....

Tharn: I won't do anything Type....but before this, I want to be comfortable with you....

Type:hmm...stay...but your wife....

Tharn: she will understand and we will discuss other subjects too...

Type: really...you will teach me...

Tharn: yes...but can we have something...I am really hungry....

Type: yes come sit I will prepare some food...

Tharn: can we prepare it together ...and then eat....

Type and Tharn prepare food together...Tharn is also a good cook...then they both sit to eat... Tharn talked about everything but sex...coz he is not comfortable....

Later tharn gave his phone to type to play games....Tharn felt a bit sleepy...Type can we go to sleep...

Type: stopped playing and looked down in nervousness....he put the phone on the table and asked Tharn to come to his room....

Tharn took a bath and changed ...he asked Type's for cloth but he can only fit into Type's shorts....Type when came out of the bathroom...he saw Tharn in his shorts and laughed...you look funny...but when Tharn turned he saw him and felt something in his stomach....

Tharn without shirt looks marvelous....he broke the eye contact and bit his lips....

Tharn: I will bring my own cloth next time...but now I feel embarrassed that I am not wearing a shirt...can you open your shirt too...

Type: switch off the light then...

Tharn: why you are feeling shy??

Type: nodded yes...

Tharn: but you saw me half-naked Type it's cheating don't you think....

Type: Hmm...it is but...

Tharn: No but...if you think it's cheating then do it...

Type open his T-shirt and cover himself....feeling shy....

Tharn: come let's sleep....consider me your friend type...

Both were a bit uncomfortable and nervous they both lay on the bed and looking at each other.....

Tharn: can I kiss you ....???

Author's Note

Highlights:-

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta ID Loveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's husband.

Mother of my baby.