Chapter-7

I barely slept these days, whenever I closed my eyes, dark memories evaded me. When I was in orphanage, I would scare everyone with my screaming at night initially.

There was a old caretaker, who was kind enough to sit with me until I slept.

I dragged myself to downstairs.

"You look like you have been to hell" it was Diego

Thank you so much for your honest opinion and mood boost.

I looked around, there was no one in sight, "where's others" I asked

"They are training"

Whoa! I didn't knew they train.

You don't even know anything about them.

"Follow me" he called out, as he started to walk outside.

Where? I wanted to ask but I wasn't exactly in a mood to question him, besides I don't think he wouldn't give me any answers.

I Silently followed him to the backside of manor, he stepped inside what looks like a big garage. Wordlessly I followed him, it was a workout area, there was every sort of training equipment.

Victor was punching the boxing bag with such a force that it looks like he is letting out his anger and frustration at it.

I almost felt sorry for that poor thing.

Edward and Damien were fighting in ring, Of course Edward is having a upper hand But Damien is keeping up with him pretty well.

Xander was lifting weights, when he saw me he smirked.

I mentally prepared for something worse to happen.

"Come" Diego called.

This got the attention of rest, others stopped fighting and looked at me.

I wanted to run away from there the very moment.

I felt so vulnerable at that very moment.

I wanted to smack Diego hard on his head.

Did he have to bring me here dumbass?

"Come on, we can start from the basic" Diego replied casually.

"Excuse me" I looked at him incredulously as if he had gone mad.

Which he was anyway.

"Learning a few self defense tricks won't harm you" he replied

"I can very well defend myself" I countered.

"Then Prove it" he challenged smirking.

Fuck off!

"Callie, it important to have a grip on fighting technique, it will come use for you in future" Edward tried to reason with me, seeing that I am nowhere going to agree with this.

"But...." I was about to argue, before Edward interrupted

"You can take your time, it may be difficult at first, but all things are difficult at first. You can start with simple defense moves"

I looked around for support, but Damien was looking at me encouragingly.

What a Looser!

Xander was grinning like a fool that he was.

Victor's face was stone cold as usual that held no emotion But when I looked at him, his eyes softened, He then nodded his head.

"Fine" I replied finally, I knew this was going to be a losing argument. Maybe I could realise my anger upon them.

"Great!" Edward replied beaming.

I realised with horror that Xander and Diego were going to teach me and they were really serious about this.

Holy shit! I am done.

"Show me what you've got" Diego said standing in the centre of the ring.

I stood on the outside, looking at the ring distastefully.

Thank God! I was in my sweat pants and hoodie. I tied my hair in top knot slowly taking my time.

"You really want to fight with me" I asked him incredulously" Diego didn't respond, his face had a determined look.

What a jerk!

"Something good is happening at last" Xander said grinning.

Yeah!, He meant getting my ass whipped.

"Go for it Lia" Damien cheered.

Okay, I got it, They all wanted to watch me die.

God help me.

I entered the ring, hoping that May be he'll go easy on me

---------------------------------------------------------

(3rd P.O.V)

Victor, Damien, Xander and Edward watched their sister entering the ring. She looked tensed like a cornered prey.

Without a warning Diego charged, Callie fell into fighting stance almost without thinking, She looked ready to fight.

Diego tried to tackle her, but she Managed to pass underneath, They all saw a change in Callie's eyes, Her eyes were now darker than usual.

Diego and Callie circled each other looking for weaknesses, Diego lunged suddenly but Callie blocked him.

Naturally Diego was going easy on Callie, because he obviously didn't want to hurt her, But still he wasn't holding down.

Three of them stood Silently watching Diego and Callie sparred back and forth for a while getting used to each other's style and adapting to fit them.

Four of them looked at her in bewilderment as they realized Callie was trained. The surprised look on Diego's face showed that he too realised the truth. Her moves were too advanced to be self taught, She was adapting to Diego's style pretty quickly.

Eventually, Diego tackled her down on the ground.

"Ooouch" she cried.

Diego immediately released her, he looked worried about if he hurt her. But Callie just started laughing as she spoke,

"That was fun, I never..." She trailed off, the smile disappering from her face, She seemed to be remembering something Unpleasant.

For a moment Callie's face showed mixture of various emotions like Shock, horror, anger and fear. But she immediately schooled it back to a blank mask.

But they saw it.