FOURTY FIVE

Who would've thought that Sunoo will react like that? Niki expected to be yelled at or to be cursed at but, if Sunoo is the one who'll yell at him, curse him and even worse, call him a monster, he couldn't handle all of it.

Niki figured how the others despised Riki so much, and it hurt him knowing that all the time, they suspected and held grudge on Riki. Riki is innocent and it's only his behavior and attitude that they hated. And all the time, they blamed it all to Riki. From Niki getting hurt, and Niki being traumatized by everything he has badly done.

   So when Sunoo learned about Riki, that he isn't the one who was hurting and getting Niki hurt. He was hesitant, whether he should believe it or not.

"Let Riki take over then." the amber bluntly said, staring blankly at the trembling younger. Niki couldn't help it anymore, so he was telling Sunoo and also sobbing at the same time.

  Sunoo tried not to flinch in his seat when all he wanted to do was embrace the younger in his arms, he couldn't stand watching the younger cry in front of him but, he tried his best to stay still and let Niki finish what he's trying to say.

the blonde looked up, sniffing as he says, "H- hyung, I.. I can't do th- that." he reasoned. yes, it is true. Riki was nowhere to be found, even his voice, Niki can't hear Riki. It was impossible, it's been so long since Riki disappeared. 

"And why you could not?" Sunoo questioned, crossing his arms on his chest as he held a strict contact on the younger. "I just... can't." Niki responded with his weak voice, keeping his glassy vision down as he bites on his wobbling lower lips. 

Sunoo sighed as he ruffled his hair, closing his eyes in frustration. "I won't believe you if you won't let me talk to Riki at least." he irritatedly said, rubbing on his temple as he averted his eyes away from Niki.

If he will talk to Riki, maybe he can finally believe everything. He was contemplating again, it doesn't seem so right and he hated that for himself. why couldn't he just believe what Niki says?

It's because he doesn't want to be hurt again.

He was hurt enough, for both him and Niki.

"Why do you re–."

"Then let me talk to Nishi instead."

There's nothing Sunoo can do but bring Nishi into this.
If Nishi is true then he wants to have a talk with him also.
It was as if everything stopped for Niki, feeling the cold adrenaline flush through his whole body, everything froze for him as he stared in shock at Sunoo. There's no way he's letting Nishi talk to Sunoo, or even let Nishi take over again.

"No! You.. You can't do that. I can't." Niki yelled, standing abruptly as he attempted to walk away. He suddenly felt the familiar feeling, a very painful headache, and a the same loud screeching that he would definitely hear every time Nishi will appear. he dropped on his knees as his head throbbed painfully, whimpering out as he gritted his teeth.

it hurt like hell, it feels like he's been thrown into a hard surface and it affected his head. he couldn't think straight, and he wanted to yelp in pain. but, Niki is the type of a person that won't let others hear him in pain or even see him. He was already called weak and he doesn't want that to worsen.

"Su- Sunoo hyung, you must g- go."

the amber stared at him in complete shock, he didn't know what to do. Seeing Niki being in pain again made him freeze in his place, memories coming back and the traumas he had when he will see Niki hurt hit him so hard. He was speechless and he couldn't think straight.

"W- why?" Sunoo stuttered as he stood up, attempting to approach Niki on the ground but Niki stopped him. Outstretching his hands to stop Sunoo from coming close, he let out a broken whimper. "Just... g- go. Please."