chapter 54

Siddarth 's pov:

I have been working out for past 1 hour in our college gym room.

And my monkey friends are not even concentrating on gym here.

They were busy gossiping about the things.....
Sometimes I wonder...... As girls give others a tag as gossip queen.....i have to call them gossip kings.

Seriously..... They should focus more on building body right?

But sigh..... They won't listen to me in any case, if I say this to them they say that I am an oldie.....

Come on guys..... How can you call me an oldie..... Me who has six pack abs and we'll distinguished biceps and triceps.......i have a handsome face, I am tall.

I have many more best qualities in me. How can they call me oldie?

I am quite irritated when they call me that..... So I minimised saying those things with them to save myself.

After gym I freshened up and sat by the bed.

I remembered about mine and Sadhvi 's yesterday 's encounter.

'What will you do remembering.... Anyways your wife ignores you'
My mind mocked me.

God.... What is my fault in this? She keeps on ignoring me.

I have even thought to talk to her but she never gives me any chance.

She will flee from the scene like her pants are on fire.

She looked so cute..... When she was nervous.I just wanted to pinch her face.

So adorable.....

How ever I remembered about her ignorance again my mood turned sour.

How can she do that..... When I especially came there to meet her.

I am really upset and I wanted to teach her a lesson.......

For now I will be patient...... When time comes I will show her the consequences of ignoring me.

She even dared give her pretty smile for my friends........ And she disregarded me as if I am invisible.

After we came to our room those friends were all praises for my wife.

One says
"Hey.... Bhabhi is so kind and sofisticated right? "

Another says
"Yeah right..... She has pretty smile to....."

I just wanted to punch them all and remind them that they are talking about my wife.

Only I had right to describe her like that or more. Now one should do that.

I glared at them showing my anger but they clearly ignored me.

I just calmed down and reminded myself that I will let this slide of this time. If it happens once again I will show them what Siddarth can do.

I will make sure they don't even get up from bed for at least a month.

God..... She is really killing me.

Is she also thinking about me as I do?

Of course I do not want her to think about any male creatures except me.

She only has me now.

To distract my self from these thoughts which are continuously running in my mind lately I opened my books.

This idea works quite well for me. I concentrate more on books than these thoughts.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Next day afternoon -