45 : Gfriend to the rescue (Pt.1)

! special chapter with Gfriend !

Y/N : 14 y/o (she's close to Gfriend too !)

  Y/N arrived home, the empty dorm, except for Boo, Dobby, Kaya and Butter, Momo and Tzuyu's dogs. The 9 idols? Went on a Japan dome tour. Y/N counted down, 3 more days until they return to Korea.

  For Y/N, she's been stressed out at school lately, knowing that she's alone at home and there's nobody there to help her, and the amount of homework she gets, as well as the revision she has to do which she doesn't understand.

  She decided to call her moms and ask for help, hoping she wouldn't be a trouble to them. The past days, she only waited for the 9 to call her, and never called them herself, in case they were tired or were working.

- phone call -
Y/N : Eomma?
Jihyo : Hi Y/N ! You never call us, what's wrong?
Y/N : I- I don't know but like...I need help
Jihyo :  With what ?
Y/N : Like *break down crying* I- just can't handle all these by myself
Jihyo : Look, I'm sorry Y/N, I know you're having a hard time right now...Eomma is gonna be back soon ok?
Y/N : y-yea but...
Jihyo : Hey I got an idea... you want me to send some friends over to help you?
Y/N : Do I know them?
Jihyo : Of course!
Y/N: Then yes please!!! Thanks Eomma
Jihyo : Anything for my daughter... we have to rehearse now bye! Call you tonight.
- end of phone call -

- time skip : 10pm at night -

  Y/N was hugging Butter while lying down on the sofa, watching some random TV shows, when she heard the doorbell ring.

  She ran to the door and checked through the eyehole, only to see her favourite idols, and her mom's close friends, Gfriend!!!

  As she opened the door, she hugged the first person who came in, which was Yuju.

  'Yuna Unnie...' (in case u don't know, Yuna is Yuju's real name )

  'Heyyy...your Eomma Hyo told us about your situation. We'll be here with you until your moms come back ok?' Yuju pat the girls back, and Y/N closed the door after everyone entered.

  'So...you're staying overnight?' Y/N questioned, seeing the several suitcases.

  'Mhm...how does that sound?' Sowon laughed.

  'MY GAUD YESSSSS.'

'Which room should we use?' Umji asked the younger girl.

'Hmm...anywhere you want. You can even all stay in my room! It's lonely at night...' Y/N pouted at the 6 girls in front of her.

'We'll sleep in your room alternatively. That's a fair thing!' SinB suggested, as the others nodded.

'Me first tonight, I'm your leader and the oldest!!!' Sowon raised her hand up.

'Anyway you can go unpack. I'm sorry I didn't leave any food for you guys to eat.' Y/N said to the 6.

'Hey don't worry, we have already eaten before coming.' Eunha said, patting the girl's back. 'Thank you though Y/N!'

- time skip : 11:30 pm -

All 7 girls were finally ready for bed, and they were all in NaHyoSaMi's room, as it was the biggest.

'Anyway Y/N, what did you need help with the most?' Yuju asked, as they spread out on the floor and the four beds.

'So like...school's been a bit too harsh on us...like we're getting way too much homework, and there's revision i have to do which I don't understand and I had no one to ask...' Y/N let out a sigh, as the 6 were looking at her with a worried face.

'Hey...we'll be here. We can try to help you with your schoolwork, and taking care of the dorm! That's why we're here right?' Sowon smiles at her nicely, patting her back.

'Yes...thank you Sojung Unnie!!' Y/N turned to hug her tight.

After 15 minutes of talk, they had to go to bed, knowing Y/N has another day of school the next day.

Sowon lay down next to Y/N and gave her a hug, patting her head.

'Now...don't worry about anything. We're always here for you ok?' Sowon said, giving the girl a quick kiss on the cheeks. 'Goodnight
Y/N.'

'Goodnight Sowon Unnie...thank you for being here for me!'

'Don't thank us. We want to.' Sowon smiled at her.

- pt. 2 tbc -

! HAPPY 5 YEARS OF BUDDY AND 'ROUGH' (snowflake album) !