꧁47꧂

"Are you just using me for cookies?" James asked the Slytherin who had already crammed a cookie into her mouth. She nodded, her cheeks full and crumbs falling all over the counter which she swept off.

"How are you not eating these all the time?" She asked as she leaned over for another cookie on a plate which James pulled away. "Don't you have a Quidditch match?" He asked the scowling girl.

"So?" She asked, trying to grab the plate that James slid away. "James Potter!" She shouted, still trying to grab a cookie.

She then jumped over the counter, grabbing handful of cookies and running out of the kitchen with them in her hands and crammed into her mouth, James chasing after her.

                                        ༒
"You won't get me!" Leta screeched as she running up the stairs until she reached the top of the clock tower, looking down at the courtyard. "You're so cute." James said, walking over to the girl who was trapped in the tower, a smile on his face.

He then walked over and brushed hair from her red and sweating face. He then cupped her face in his hands. "Stop it." She ordered, hitting his hands away. "I have a reputation." Leta continued, her comment making James scoff and roll his eyes.

"Oh yeah? And what is that?" He sneered, as he backed off and she leaned on the glass of the clock. At first she ignored him, leaning on the wooden banister on the stairs, her legs crossed.

"Being the baddest bitch." She answered, flicking her hair over her shoulders dramatically, scanning the boy with disgust. "More like the biggest bitch." He muttered to himself, sitting down beside her.

"And what is my reputation?" He asked with a raised eyebrow, his elbows resting on his legs. Leta looked around in thoughts before saying, "An annoying fuck." He scowled at her.

"It's a harsh world." She said wonder turning back and taking a bite of a cookie she had pulled out of her pocket. "I'm joking, I'm joking." She said, messing up his dark hair.

"You know you are really mean." He said with a smirk as he spun around and put his head in her lap, letting her twist his hair around her finger. "I know. It keeps me up at night." She replied which made them both smile.

James then looked down at her lips and put his hand on the back shoulder finger head and pushing her head closer so he could kiss her. Leta kissed him back more and more as she felt him smile in the kiss.

"You know I was kidding though." She said when they finally released each other. He chucked slightly and rolled his eyes. "You do, don't you?" She asked again, watching as he sat up.

"Leta," He paused the run his thumb along her cheeks which was still red from running. "You could stab me multiple times and I would still go out with you." She let out a sigh of relief as he kissed her forehead. "But don't." He whispered as he pulled back, smiling as she shook her head, laughing as she did so.

"Good thing you understand because that will be the last time you hear it." She stated, repeatedly pointing at the palm of her hand with her index finger.

He rolled his eyes once more before pulling her closer by her waist and kissing her again on the cold stone steps, the pendulum still swinging behind them.

                                         ༒
April rolled to May and the days got longer and warmer. It was midday on a Saturday so Leta had no lessons. Minette has tried to convince her to take this chance to study but Leta negotiated with her.

Most students visited Hogsmeade in the winter however Leta went every seasons for one drink. Cold, iced butter beer was the main thing she looked up to everytime the snow melted and the sun appeared.

She walked into the Three Broomsticks which was quiet as normal in the spring. Leta went over to the bar, leaning on it as she she order herself the drink when a boy appeared.

"How you doin' sweet cheeks?" A 7th year Ravenclaw asked the girl, winking at her. She opened her mouth to respond when someone came up evading her, putting their hands on each of her arms.

"What are you doing talking to my girlfriend?" He asked with a furrowed drink. Leta rolled her eyes and elbowed James in the stomach,listening as he groaned and toppled backwards. "Who is that?" The boy asked, pointing at the messy haired boy.

"Some boy who likes to think he is my boyfriend." She replied, nodding in the direction of the bartender as they put the iced beverage in front of her. "Now tell me," She paused to take a sip from the mug.

"What was your desired outcome of coming over to me?" She asked, taking yet another sip as James got up and walked up behind her. "That you would go on a date with me?" He asked with a suggestive wink and raised eyebrow.

She then looked around the crooked pub before saying, "Nah." And with that she began to walk off, James trailing behind her. "Is that your pet?" The Ravenclaw shouted at the Slytherin as she walked away. "Yeah, don't you think it's cute?" She asked with a smile, patting on James's messy haired.

She then rolled her eyes, quickly drank the rest of her mug and slammed it on the table beside her then turned around and pushed open the door, leaving the boy by the bar.