Lunar Eclipse

A/N

I have attatched my 'Mid Story Trailer' (lol like mid season hah i'm so funny) so take a look at that if you want yay banter okay on with the story

----------------------------------------------

"What's going on with you and Isaac?" Lydia whispered to me as we stood at the back of the room.

"Well I found out that he's basically in love with Allison"

"What? Are you sure they're not just friends"

I shook my head. "I see the way he looks at her. I hear how his heartbeat rises when she walks into the room. He's in love with her. And I want to hate her but she's my best friend. I just- I don't know what to do Lydia"

"Do you love him?"

"I've never felt this way about anyone before" I said.

She smiled. "Then prove to him how much you do. Let him decide. If he loves Allison, then maybe it's for a reason. Maybe you'll find someone else"

"It hurts though" I said.

Lydia gave me a sympathetic smile. "I know. Just talk to him"

I bit my lip "It might be kinda difficult now"

"Why?"

"Because I told him it was over"

"Well go and tell him it's un-over then" she said, pushing me out of the door, despite my protests.

"Hey" I said awkwardly.

Isaac looked over at me. "Hey"

"Can we, uh, talk?" I asked.

"I thought we were done"

"Isaac please"

He sighed. "Okay"

I followed him into a different room.

"Last night we didn't get to talk properly. I think we should"

"Well what do you want to talk about?" He asked.

"You and me. You and Allison"

"Allison and I are just friends, nothing more. Just like the way you're friends with Stiles and Scott"

"My heart doesn't pick up when they walk into the room though" I pointed out.

"Well then maybe you could explain why you have some kind of emotional tether with Scott"

"Maybe it's the same reason you have one with Allison?" I raised an eyebrow.

"So you're in love with Scott"

"Which means you're in love with Allison"

Isaac sighed. "I don't know how I feel about Allison, okay. We're friends. But I know how I feel about you. I love you Shay. I love you so much and I can't lose you"

I bit my lip. "Well, I'm definitely not in love with Scott. I think of him like a brother. But I am in love with you. I just don't want you to hurt me. If you have any kind of feelings for Allison then you have to tell me. Please"

Isaac shook his head. "I don't have feelings for Allison. I love you"

I smiled. "I love you too"

He placed his hands on my hips and kissed my lips gently.

I smiled into the kiss, remembering the amazing feeling it gave me.

"We should, um, we should go and check on everyone" I said.