chapter 5:WITCHES

AUTHOR'S POV:
The four elemental princesses are goofing around because it's break time when they bumped into a group of beautiful ladies.

"Omg...my apologies,are you okay miss?no bruises?no hard feelings?" Rosé panicked while checking the girl which earned a laugh from the girl followed by the rest.

"It's ok...HAHAHA you're so cute,my name is Im Nayeon,Princess of the witches while these ladies are my best friends,cousins and sister" the girl Rosé bumped into introduced.

"My name is Jeongyeon"
"Mine is Mina"
"I'm Sana"
"I'm Dahyun"
"The name's Chaeyoung"
"I'm Tzuyu and we are all witches."
They introduced.

"I'm Princess Jisoo of East Kingdom"
"Princess Jennie of South Kingdom here"
"West Kingdom's Princess Jihyo"
"My name's Princess Rosé of North Kingdom"
The elementals introduced.

"Wanna hangout?" Jisoo said playfully.
"Sure!"Chaeyoung replied.
"Let's go!" Jihyo and Nayeon said in unison then they all look at the two then laughed.
"Omg...it's my first time seeing a witch" Jennie exclaimed excitedly while giggling.
"Really?then you're lucky we bumped into each other" Nayeon said while laughing.

They are heading to the cafeteria when they saw Lalisa sitting while floating with her eyes close.

"Isn't she ethereal?"Tzuyu said admiring Lalisa.
"Yes she is"Rosé replied with the eyes of admiration. The others nodded in agreement.

"What is she doing?" Jisoo confusedly asked.

"I think she's sleeping" Sana guessed.
"No, shes probably meditating" Jeongyeon said.
"I think she's charging energy" Jennie said confused.
"I think she's taking someone's power given by her" Jihyo suddenly blurted out.
The rest looked at him confused...

"It's impossible" Rosé started walking again followed by others to sit on their usual table.
"Yeah,I think she can't do such a thing" Mina added.
"And she's probably just meditating just like Jeongyeon unnie said" Tzuyu ended.

They don't started eating yet ,they are  getting to know each other first,they clicked immediately so it's not awkward. They became best friends also.

{In sky kingdom}
JIYONG'S POV:
It's almost two weeks since my princess gone missing. We can't find her so I planned a meeting with Queen Hwasa of the Witches.

"Please sit down Queen Hwasa"my wife offered. Then she sit down. Then we discussed to her our situation. We showed Lalisa picture to her and make her promise that it's just her to know,she can't tell to anyone or else she can be punish big time...she agreed and I know she's trustworthy.

"I'm willing to help Majesties" she said while smiling.

"Thank for your cooperation,it's a big help" I said. She smiled.

"It's nothing...we, witches are always here to help you,so I'm gonna go ahead to start discussing it to my kind" she replied smiling ,we nodded then waved goodbye then she disappeared.

"I hope we find her as soon as possible I miss her so much." my wife said worriedly.

"Don't worry we can find her,let's just wait and I miss her too." I reassured to her. She just smiled.

{Back to school}
LALISA'S POV:
I'm here in the garden floating eyes-closed because I'm having a trouble breathing,I need a fresh air...well it's break time so there's no problem.
After awhile I'm ok now so I teleported to the cafeteria then...

"Excuse me miss but the end of the line is behind me" the  girl said behind me.

I faced her then she looked like she saw a ghost. Well she's pretty for a Witch.
"Oh sorry"I said and was about to go behind her when...