single, cindy burman ✓

TITLE:  SingleLOVE INTEREST: cindy burmanOC: Isabella Marie SmytheFACECLAIM: Sydney sweeney YEAR: stargirl s1STATUS: taken by hope_mikaelson_simp

TITLE:  Single
LOVE INTEREST: cindy burman
OC: Isabella Marie Smythe
FACECLAIM: Sydney sweeney
YEAR: stargirl s1
STATUS: taken by hope_mikaelson_simp

DESCIPTION

In which Cindy Burman falls head over heels for the Blue Valley high golden girl

or

In which Isabella* Smythe makes her estranged best friend a better person

SUMMARY

Before everything like the Student Body president campaign between Cindy Burman and Yolanda Montez and to be honest they were the best times.
For who you may ask?
Bella Smythe and the head bitch in charge herself.

The two had been best friends since the first grade. A few years later, Cindy and Cory Burman's mother died and that's when the Burman sisters changed, for the worst.

They changed from the kind hearted smiley girls to the bitchy, mean twins that grew to hate everyone. Every single one of their friends left them with the sudden change in their personalities.

All except Bella Smythe who stood beside the twins through everything from elementary school all the way to high school.

While the teenagers of Blue Valley labeled as bullies and bitches the gorgeous blonde that is Bella Smythe has always been known as the kind, caring, humorous and extremely smart girl that everyone loves.

Over time of knowing her, Cindy Burman fell for Bella Smythe. Firstly it started in 8th grade when the Burman girl started feeling more happy around the blonde. Then in the first semester of 9th grade she grew jealous of Bella's boyfriend who the blonde fell head over heels for and he felt the same, they dated for a few months before he had to move away.

Cindy Burman helped her through the heartbreak of him having to leave and her heart ached when she saw the most beautiful girl in the world feel like that.

Over time Bella's bright light came back and Cindy was happy to see her best friend back to normal.

Then the Student Body President campaigns started. Two of Bella Smythe's best friends were pinned against eachother. Yolanda and Lucrecia Montez were also really good friends with Bella Smythe despite the Burman sisters disagreeing with her choice of friends but she assured that they were really good people. So when The Burman sisters and Montez sisters are pinned against eachother, nothing ends well for either.