The spy *part 1* (Peter Parker)

Requested by pvttersdinosaur: Y/N is a spy for HYDRA and she finds out information about the Avengers and hurts Peter.

I stood in Pierce's office, in front of his desk with my hands held neatly behind my back as I waited for my guardian and boss to brief me on my next assignment. As if on cue, I heard the door open. But I knew better than to turn around.

"You wanted to see me?" I asked as he walked past me and sat down at the other side of the desk. He looked up at me.

"I've been training you since you were a child, Y/N. You became my best agent by far, long before now. And so, I think that you're ready." he nodded. My eyes widened at his words. I had been trained for the last fifteen years, all of it leading to one mission: me infiltrating the Avengers and killing Peter Parker, therefore destroying the team from the inside.

"Thank you, sir. I won't fail you." I shook my head.

"I'm sure that you won't. Though, I still have my doubts about your ability to block your feelings, especially for Parker. He's a young, attractive guy, and you're a young, attractive woman. Are you sure that you'll be able to complete this mission without gaining any feelings for the boy?" he asked.

"You raised me to kill him, sir, not to fall in love with him. I won't let you down." I promised. He nodded and gave me a small smile before standing from his desk.

"You know that this is a long-haul mission, so I'll see you in a year's time. Good luck, Y/N." he nodded. I returned it, raising my hand to my head to salute him before leaving the office. As soon as I left the office, my lips curled into a giddy smile. This was literally what I had been raised to do, and at the age of twenty, I was finally getting to do it. I gave myself a small fist-bump, being careful not to let any of the guards see as I headed back to my room to pack for the challenge ahead.

I walked towards the Avengers' Tower, trying not to scowl as I approached the building that was home to the team of people that I hated most in the world. My mission was clear: Destroy Peter Parker, and the Avengers, from the inside out. And I was going to fulfill it. I walked to the glass doors that led into the Tower, my eyes widening as I walked into the massive building.

"Wow." I scoffed quietly as I looked up at the floors. I had to admit, this place was already amazing. It definitely beat the underground bunker that I'd been raised in.

"Can I help you?"I looked back down and tried not to scowl as Tony Stark walked towards me.

"Yeah, you can. My name is Y/N Y/L/N. I'm here to join the Avengers." I stated. He laughed, making me internally roll my eyes as the arrogant asshole of a man that I'd been raised to hate was already showing through.

"That's not how this works, kid. You don't just show up here, say "make me an Avenger" and expect it to happen." he chuckled and shook his head. I raised my eyebrow before turning my palm up to the ceiling. The purple energy ignited in the palm of my hand, making Tony raise his eyebrow.

"You do when you're like me." I nodded. He returned it.

"Follow me, kid." he demanded before starting to walk down a hallway. I gulped, quickly grabbing the handle of my suitcase before following him. He led me down a hallway that ended with two large metal doors. The doors slid into the walls as he walked towards them, making my eyes widen as they opened to reveal a massive training room.

"Oh my god." I scoffed as I looked around the room that was equipped with every kind of training equipment, from treadmills and bikes, to punching bags and crash mats. And stood on one of the crash mats, was Peter Parker.

"You're playing with the big boys now, Y/N." Tony smirked, making Peter look up. His eyes widened slightly as he saw me.

"Who's this, Mr Stark?" he asked, a gentle smile on his lips as he looked me up and down. A gentle smile that I wanted to punch right off of his stupidly attractive face.