19.

You guys make me so happy ❤️

“Are you kidding me right now?” she snorted loud enough for him to hear. He stopped walking and turned around, only to frown at her. “No!”

“Didn’t you hear my question properly?”

“That was not a question!” she screeched, following him as he was walking outside already. When she caught up with him, she continued, “That was an order. I told you already, I don’t want to get married!”

It shocked her that when she said that, he just grabbed her hand and continued walking. “Okay,” he shrugged. She had expected him to be mad, or irritated, since he really didn’t take no for an answer when it came to a lot of things.

The walk back to his yacht was quiet, but surprisingly enough not awkwardly-quiet. He acted normal even though she had just refused his ‘proposal’.

“Look, I’m sorry,” she sighed when he helped her back on the yacht. “I didn’t mean for it to come out that harsh, but I mean it when I say it. I don’t want to get married.”

“I understood the first time,” he responded and she felt horrible. He never was the type of guy to express the way he was feeling through words and you could rarely tell how he was feeling by the way he acted, and that exactly was what was happening right now.

She had no idea if he actually didn’t care about her saying no, or that he felt equally as awful on the inside as she did. The thing was, she wasn’t sure yet. She kind of had the urge to say yes, but she never expected to be pregnant – more like to have been pregnant – and get engaged at the age of twenty-two.

On their way there, they had taken a detour so she could enjoy the sun and such. But now, on their way back, all he wanted was to get back to the house as soon as possible. Within an hour and a half, they were back at the harbor they originally came from.

In the car he, again, kept his hands on her thigh and she felt uneasy. It seemed as if she was more bothered about her saying no than he was, while it probably should’ve been the other way around. They didn’t really talk, they had light conversations, but it was still silent most of the time.

Back at the house, she walked back in to the bedroom in just her underwear when she was done getting ready for bed. Raphael stood shirtless in the middle of the room with his back towards her and just the sight of his back muscles made her drool.

“Get on your knees,” he ordered her while opening the door to the balcony. It was a little chilly outside so the light white curtains moved along with the small breeze.

“Uh… what?” she grimaced when he turned around. His face was neutral at first until he saw the way she was looking. Not only was her facial expression priceless, she was barely dressed too.

“Get on your knees, I said.” Just the way he said it sent shivers up her spine. She was so close to just doing what he told her to, but she still didn’t.

And he noticed she wasn’t going to as fast as he wanted to, so he walked over to her. He stood behind her and she didn’t dare to turn around.

“You still seem to have an obedience problem, I thought we were past that already.” She had an indescribable ache to be touched by him when he said that. She praised him for opening the door to the balcony or she probably would’ve fainted by now.

Yet, she wasn’t going to give in that easily. She walked away, but didn’t come far. Before she knew it he had pinned her against the wall. His front was against her back and his hands rested on both sides of the wall she stood against, making it hard for her to escape.