Chapter 58: The First Date

Epona's POV:

I had walked down the stairs right as August let Fred and George in. There was a slight tint on both the twins face, then they grinned, giving me a thumbs up. I shook my head laughing, bringing my hand up to my mouth.

I blushed a bit from all the eyes on me, and August spoke, "Fucking A Queen!" 

I laughed more, "Oh my god, since when am I called that?"

August put his arm around me, "Since you became a Prefect for Slytherin. Oh, and I don't know, you're one of the most powerful witches in both mine and your grade and below. It's not everyday you can find a pyromancer as powerful as you are."

I smiled, "I know." And this made both the twins roll their eyes with a smile on their faces.

"We're walking you up there." Fred said.

"Think of us like your escorts." George finished.

"Well, thank you both." I smiled, and started walking to the grounds with the twins, then called out to August, "I'll tell you how it went when I come back. Don't know when that will be though."

"Better not be later tonight!" August joked back, and my face heated up even more.

Soon enough, we were right by the the door to the outside. I smiled at them.

"I can get out there myself. I'll see you two later." I smiled, and they did back.

"She's so gonna score." Fred joked, and I smacked his arm before I walked outside.

I stood out there, and I didn't need to scan the grounds. There he was, standing right next to a blanket on the ground, plenty of lanterns around. Draco Malfoy himself was wearing an inverted color tuxedo, and I have to say it looks good on him. Matches his complexion and hair, while having that bit of contrast that can draw your eyes to his and partially to his chest where that color lay. Am I seriously getting wrapped up in fashion right now?

He didn't move for a moment, but I felt his eyes on me, scanning me up and down. I put my hands on my hips, smirking, "Want me to do a little twirl for ya?"

Draco walked up to me, his hands in his pockets, "Yeah, give me the whole view."

I laughed, and did one spin, and landed straight into his arms. He was wearing the cocky smirk he always has on, "Shall we go eat?"

I nodded, and we walked down to the blanket. He pulled off the lid to multiple lids of food, and my eyes lit up when the smells hit my nose.

"You didn't..." I mumbled, my eyes going back to him.

"But oh I did." He smirked, "I know you love it, and I told you I'd give you the perfect first date, didn't I?"

I reached across and hugged him, making sure not to hit the tomato soup or grilled cheese. When I let go, I started eating, "Mmm!" I looked at him, "Is this all homemade?"

Draco nodded, "Yep. Only the best for my Darling."

After we finished eating, I turned my body to him. I leaned back, my hands a little outspread on the blanket, and he turned to me too. He put his hand on mine and I smiled, "This has been fun."

"It's not over yet. Why do you think I chose outside?" I raised an eyebrow at his words, "There's a meteor shower tonight."

I gasp laughed, and stared up at the sky, laying down next to Draco. He put his arm around me, and I snuggled in close to him. We both watch the sky as the meteor shower was going on, and when it was over, I smiled.

"Thank you, Malfoy." I smiled, and looked into his eyes.

He smirked, "No need to thank me. It's what you deserve."

We sat in silence for a few moments, staring into each others eyes. I don't know what it was, but the urge to kiss him is very strong. I took a sharp inhale, then moved slightly over top of him and kissed him. He kissed me back, his arms wrapping around me as he sat up. Draco stood up, while kissing me, keeping his hands on my lower back carrying me inside. I undid my braids at this point, and my hair hung in his face in the small break I took from kissing him.

I leaned back in, my arms around his neck, and he bit my bottom lip, and I gasped a bit into his mouth, and he kissed me further. Draco kicked the door shut behind us, and climbed on top of me, taking small breaths for air after a few minutes.

Not a bad first date if I do say so myself.

The Next Morning:

I groaned, brushing some hair out of my face. I smiled as I looked at Draco's arm around me, and I snuggled back into him and in his t-shirt. He seemed to still be asleep.

No, nothing inappropriate happened, get your mind out of the gutter. We just slept in the same bed, and I didn't want to sleep in that dress, nor did I want to go back to my room and change. He turned around while I changed, at least I think. Can't be sure about that one. 

Though from the outside in, I can tell it looks bad. I mean, both our hairs are a mess, there's lipstick smudged on his mouth and a bit on his neck, and my neck had small hickey's on my neck. 

I felt Draco adjust his head and he sat up slightly, "Good morning, darling."

"Good mornin', Malfoy." I replied, yawning and sitting up.

"Did you sleep well?" He brushed a piece of my hair behind my ear. 

I hummed a yes, and I rubbed my eyes. I sighed as I checked my phone to see a text from Harry. Jesus Christ does he have to ruin everything? I opened the message as Draco stood up, stretching and putting on his uniform. I groaned, and he looked at me.

"What's wrong, Darling?" He asked, sitting back down next to me.

"Harry texted me saying he wants to tell me something. But I don't know if I want to see his face again. Ever." I looked at Draco, and he gave me a sympathetic look.

"Well, I hate your brother, but I'm not going to tell you what to do. I'll just tell you what you told me last year. 'Family is Family. And Harry's the only family you have left.' Just think about it during class. I'm sure you'll make the right decision for you."

I took a deep breath and looked at my phone screen and typed a reply.

When?