Kairas life.

Kartiks house.

A young and handsome boy of 28years old woke from sleep and went to his washroom. After coming from washroom he went to gym in his gym outfit. After working out in gym for some time he came back to his home and quickly took a shower and joined his family in breakfast table. His dadi wished him a good morning and started her everyday rant about his marriage.  He sighed and said 'not again.'
His dadi said 'yes of course why would you agree to me. Why would you care about my wish. After all who am I to you. Its ok I understand (acting to be hurt) just then his mother father and whole family started pestering him about marriage . He was not against marriage at all. Its just he was not sure whether he can take care of the girl who will leave her house for him with his workaholic life. Just then his dadi started pleading him and he couldn't bear this sight and said ok he will go to see the girl his dadi has choosed for him.

Nairas house

Naira is getting ready to go to her office just then her cousin mishti enters and gives her a tight hug. Mishtis age is 21 and nairas age is 25. Naira hugged her and said 'let's go and help mummy and chachi in the kitchen than we have to leave for office and college . Mishti nodded in affirmative and they went to kitchen . Just then Nairas mother came and hugged them and said 'breakfast is ready come and seat.' Naira and Mishti sat. Just then she noticed Akshara nairas mother hinting something towards nairas father naitik. She knew something was fishy. Just the naitik started to talk and said 'naira beti there is a rishta for you from the goenkas. Their grandson kartik, he is a successful businessman and is handling his family business and also is a very good person. They sent his alliance for you. So they are coming tomorrow to meet you.'
Naira said 'How can this be possible.  They are coming tomorrow and you are telling me today like really. You didn't even bothered to take my permission for this and didn't even give me the time to think about it. Really!'
This time akshara said 'actually beta mrs suhasini goenka your badi dadis friend of charity event she call a half and hour back and said about this proposal and your badi dadi accepted and and invited them tomorrow as they both became very excited.  Thats why we couldn't inform you earlier. I know its too sudden and also shocking maybe but please beta keep your badi dadis respect in front of her friend and only of you like the boy then only we will go forward with the realtionship. I hope you understand.  Naira thought about it then she decided to give a chance to her life wondering that maybe its for something good and said yes to her family. Everybody became elated and started preparing for their arriaval.

At goenkas house

Dadi called everyone in the hall and said we are going tomorrow to see the girl. And further added that she sent the girls pic and her biodata in their family group. Kartik was nervous but thought if the girl is willing to meet him even after knowing that if everyone goes right then she has to leave her house then he also should give this a chance and thought maybe this girl is going to be his life long partner.

Flasback

One day naira was buying food items for street kids and started playing with them. Suhasini and Manish father of kartik saw her and told swarna about it. Swarna was the mother or kartik and kirti (kartiks sister) and said that this girl is perfect for her kartik. Dadi also thought the same and said she knew this girl as she saw her picture in kaveri (nairas badi dadis phone)