11"

The rain poured down violently, hitting Violas skin with such force it hurt

The rain poured down violently, hitting Violas skin with such force it hurt. The wind howled as it battered against her small frame and whipped her hair. The lightning crashing in the sky muffled the cheering of the students in the crowd. Her fingers were numb grabbing onto her broom tightly as she sped through the air with the quaffle under her arm passing it to Angelina.

Harry nearly crashed into her chasing the Snitch just behind the Hufflepuff chaser as they sped off into the distance.

Viola wobbled on her broom a little as she managed to get it under control again while huffing and flying forward to help out Katie Bell.

Dodging bludgers and opposing players Viola was just about to send the quaffle through the hoops when the crowd let out a large gasp. She turned around of her broom to see what they was all looking at.

A figure falling from the sky.

Smack!

A bludger had hit her in her ribs when she wasn't looking. She grunted in pain as she steadied herself from the impact and slowly descended to the floor wincing. No one payed her much notice as they watched Harry plummet to the floor.

"Arestomomento!" Dumbledore shouted preventing Harry from hitting the ground as everyone rushed over to him.

Viola cringed at the pain shooting through her body as she hobbled up to the hospital wing alone.

She grumbled to herself from her bed across from Harrys.Neville had fallen asleep on the end of her bed leaving her to roll her eyes at the large group of people all gathered around Harry's bed.

"If he could fly better perhaps I wouldn't have two broken ribs right now" she mumbled.

"He looks a bit peaky, don't he?" Ron said from across the room looking at Harry

"Peaky? What do you expect?" George replied "he fell over 100 feet!

"Yeah, come on Ron let's walk you off the astronomy tower and see what you look like" Fred quipped

"Probably a right sight better than he normally does" Harry replied finally waking up.

"How are you feeling?" Hermione asked worriedly

"Oh brilliant" Harry replied sarcastically

"You gave us a right good scare there mate" Fred said

"What happened?"

"Well, you fell of your broom" Ron answered

"Really? I meant the match, who won?"

"No one blames you Harry" Hermione said gently

"I mean I do" Viola whispered grimly from across the room

"The dementors aren't supposed to come inside the grounds. Dumbledore was furious. After he saved you he sent them off"

"There's er... something else you should know too Harry" Ron said "erm, when you fell, your broom... it sort off...blew into the whomping willow, and it's...well" Ron sighed showing Harry the broken remains of his broom.

"It's not that big of a deal" Viola called out causing the rest of them to look over at her "he's rich he can buy a new one. So dramatic about it" she shrugged as madam Pomfrey hurried over to Harry when she realised he was awake.

"Come on! All of you out" she instructed ushering them out of the hospital.

"What are you doing here?" Harry asked Viola skeptically

"Buldger to the ribs. Happened when everyone was watching you fall. Got distracted"

"Oh"

"Oh? That's it? Are you not going to apologise for basically breaking my ribs?"

"I didn't break them!"

"You basically did"

"Why should I apologise?"

"Because I'm me and you're you"

"Shove it"

"I could do a lot worse than those dementors Potter, watch it"