004

"Wah" Ten said after Johnny finished telling him about their "GANG".

"A group of smart students being the first gang in this no gang allowed university? WAH!" Ten stood up ang clapped his hands making Johnny chuckle, Ten sits back down and faced Johnny "I didn't expect that from you, I thought you we're a bad boy causing fights anywhere inside the campus" Ten added in a slight seducing tone.

"Stupid" Johnny answered as he booped Ten's nose "This is a very prestigious university and the smart students will cause a fight? Wah, you're umbelievable" Johnny said laughing, making Ten angry like a 5 year old baby.

"I didn't know it at first!" Ten shouted making his voice sound like a baby making Johnny UwU and laugh even more "I hate you!" Ten shouted then looked away.

"Oh, now the baby is mad at me, what should I do?" Johnny said sarcasticly while still laughing at Ten's acting. he found it cute though.

Ten got back as his usual self realizing something. "What time is it?" he asked.

Johnny looked at his watch and answered "6:30 p-wHAAATT??" Johnny looked around the campus with a shocked face "It's already dark and we didn't even noticed it???!!" he continued the started packing his things.

"Yeah, and I also missed my important meet up" Ten is about to cry again but he didn't, instead he looked up at Johnny and said "At least, I got to know your gang and got to talk to you" Ten smiled making Johnny blushed.

"Oh, t-thank you? I g-guess? uhm I-" Johnny stopped panicking and stuttering when Ten stood up and hugged him tight, he hesitated to hug back at first but he gave in.

"I like you even more now Johnny Seo" Ten said breaking their hug and looked at Johnny with love and Johnny on the other hand is now red as a tomato.

"L-let's j-just go h-home, T-ten" Johnny looked away and started to pack his things again, Ten also did the same.

They're now at the parking lot and made it to Johnny's car.

"Thank you for today Johnny, I will surely graduate because of your help" Ten said and bowed. "Have a safe trip on your way back home, I'll be going this way" He continued and when he's about to walk on the other way, Johnny grabbed his hands that made him stop.

"I-I'll take you home, it's dark now Ten" Johnny offered making the boy smile uptm to his ears.

"Okay!!" Ten happily said then he opened the door to the passenger's seat and immidiately got inside, Johnny also got inside after Ten.

"Where do you live?" Johnny asked as he starts the engine.

"xxxxx, xxxxx st." Ten answered making Johnny widened his eyes in shock.

"That's so far, and my house in on the opposite way, we might be arriving there 2 hours from now" Johnny said but he made the car move and still decided to take Ten home anyway.

"Thank you" Ten said, Johnny just smiled at him for answer.

----------

Oh my god, Johnny's house is far from Ten's house and it's late in the evening, what should he do?

Find out on the next chapter ;)