My O.C's Backstories

Fuyuko Yuki
Yuki Clan: a "sibling" to the Kurta Clan
Her clan died because of a rock avalanche. They were getting supplies because there was fruit, water, and rare stuff there that can heal people in a second. But before they got crushed, Fuyuko was alone because all the kids wanted to come too. So after about 30 minutes she decided to go outside. Then she saw the avalanche fall. Even though they had the White eyes (like Scarlet eyes). Their reaction wasn't fast enough because of how rare their clan is they decided to not practice their white eyes because there was no introducers. So they all died. She remembered if she can go to the Kurta Clan she will be treated there so she went there. But the Phantom Troupe was already there. Bloody. She knew they were bad because she heard about them in books. So she hid behind a bush until they were gone. After they were gone she went inside but everyone was dead. She checked every room but it was empty. She heard laughter outside so she went outside. A blonde boy and a brown haired boy. She noticed the blonde boy's clothing. It was part of the Kurta. She went to him and asked if he was in the Kurta Clan. He said yes. She said the their clans died. In shocked he went home to the Kurta Clan. He saw everyone dead. He asked what her name is. Fuyuko, she replied. They introduced themselves to each other and became friends. Until Kurapika was 17 he went to the Hunter exam. After 2 years she went after him leaving Pairo because he said go find him I'll be fine.
✩☪·̩͙♡*.+.。.:*・✩☪·̩͙♡*.+.。.:*・✩☪·̩͙♡*.+.。.:*・
Others coming soon