eighteen

Smiling to herself, Aurelia made her way inside the castle after feeding her owl silvio

Smiling to herself, Aurelia made her way inside the castle after feeding her owl silvio. Her books were clutched in her hand and pressed to her chest as the cold wind swirled around her.

On the way she passed Umbridge who gave her a sickly sweet but a fake smile. Aurelia being polite, smiled back uncomfortably and ran away from her.

She was fastening her pace when she came face to face with her brother.

"aura." Harry smiled, stepping away and looking at the girl who was now gasping for air.

"hi harry." Aurelia panted, keeping her hand on her chest to heave her breathing.

Ron and Hermione gave Harry a 'we need to go' look but Harry ignored them.

"we are going to hagrids', you wanna come?" Harry offered.

"I'm sorry." aurelia rejected the offer,"i have to meet up with Theodore."

Harry's smile fell, resembling disappointment but for his sister, he quickly coped it up with a slight smile.

"oh okay, we'll see you." was the last thing aurelia heard from harry before the golden trio disappeared from her sight.

Aurelia entered the library and spotted theodore on the table, close to a window.

"hey." aurelia greeted, sliding in the chair next to him.

"hi golden." theodore tried not to look over excited but failed miserably as a huge grin had already made its way on his face. He noticed how tired aurelia looked, like she just had a long sprint.

"are you okay?" theodore finally asked, noticing aurelia's flushed cheeks.

"yeah, just passed by professor Umbridge. You know how she is-" aurelia stopped abruptly, slightly shaking her head as in a way that she was disappointed in herself,"oh I'm so sorry, I'm basically bad mouthing a teacher, that's so wrong of me."

Theodore chuckled lightly,"you're really one of a kind."

"is that a compliment?" aurelia sheepishly muttered.

"maybe." theodore smiled slightly, finally turning his gaze back to his books.

"so how's your preparation going? For OWLs?" aurelia questioned, ruffling the pages of her book.

"alright. I mean I've never studied this much." theodore answered with an unusual smile on his face,"but it's okay. At least I've got a nice companion."

"the feeling is mutual." aurelia smiled.

Theodore mentally patted himself for giving a chance to aurelia and hang out with him. It was one of the best decisions of his life and he knew he would be forever thankful to himself.

An hour later, the two youngsters exited the library, theodore listening to aurelia ranting about how she loved glitters.

Even though it wasn't the most interesting topic, theodore was listening so intently like it held all the secrets to be immortal.