kaira saw each others picture.

At 11:00 pm at goenka house

Kartik came after talking with his sister  to rest. Kirti wanted to show kartik nairas pic but he decided that he will watch it later alone. He did his washroom business and wore his nightsuit. He took his phone and decided to look at the poc and biodata. The first pic was nairas biodatas. He also wanted to watch the biodata first because for him looks didn't matter.

Nairas biodata

Name: Naira Singhaniya
Age: 25
Hight:5'4
Qualifications: MA complete
Job: Trainer at Singhaniya grouo of companies
Hobbies:Dancing,singing,reading novels.
...........

Name: Naira SinghaniyaAge: 25Hight:5'4Qualifications: MA completeJob: Trainer at Singhaniya grouo of companiesHobbies:Dancing,singing,reading novels

After reading her biodata he was impressed but there was not much information about her so he now wanted to see her picture. When he saw her picture he was surprised. He couldn't help but stare at that pic for a long time. He was loving to watch her. Suddenly he realised what he was doing and then kept the phone away and thought what was he doing. Even if looks didn't matter to him but he was lost when he saw her picture. He felt like he really wanted to meet her. He wanted o marry her. But just then her chain of thoughts broke when he realised that he doesn't know her yet. And he decided to sleep .

11:00 pm at Singhaniyas house

Naira took her phone to see the boys picture. Her father forwarded his biodata to her and told her to watch it when she is free. She took a deep breath and decided that she will look at his biodata first bucause she also didn't care about looks.

Kartik biodata

Name: Kartik goenka
Age:28
Hight:5.9
Qualifications: MBA, business management course and also went to Oxford university.
(Seeing Oxford University she gasped and took a breath and thought how talented he must be.)
Job: MD of goenka jewellery designs.
Hobbies: Travelling.

.........

When she saw his picture she thought to herself that he is so handsome

When she saw his picture she thought to herself that he is so handsome. There is something about his charm. She started blushing and her cheeks turned reddish. She was shocked seeing herself blushing. She thought to herself why was she blushing for a stranger.  She then decided to sleep.