Chapter 62

"Cut..! Yash you got to focus man..dhyaan kaha hai tera? do you need a break?".. the director looks at him quite frustratingly..

"Sorry man! I guess that will be better..!"... He sits under the shade next to Shehnaaz and lights up a cigarette..

"Hey..!"... He smiles at her..

"Hi..! Is everything fine?"..her gestures have always been her strength..

"Fine?! Darling! There is no such word in my dictionary..My life is never on track! Chhoro yeh sab.. tum batao.. bohot bimaar thi na?"

"Not exactly.. baas weak ho gayi hoon thodi si..yeh weight loss and all have taken a toll on my health!"

"Eat healthy.. don't stress yourself.. heath is important! And you are pretty anyways..! So no need of this extra hard work to loose weight!"

"Aap thakte nehi ho na?!"

"Kis baat se?"

"Praising me and all"

He chuckles.."Nehi ji.. aap ho hi itni pyaari..! Is nachis ka kya kasoor?!" 😏

"Oh! God! Aap aur aap ka yeh cheesy lines! Please go... Your shot is ready Yash!".. she sighs, rolling her eyes making it evident that she barely takes him seriously at all..

"Shehnaaz ji...Ladkiya marti hai in lines par..ek aap hi ho who is out of ordinary!"...He walks away giving out a mischievous smile..

"Hayeee Rabba..! Kahi se Sidharth ko pata chal gaya na toh iska jo rainbow banne wala hai! Babaji mehar kare!"...she talks to her inner self as he walks away, recalling her possessive husband..!

**********

"Meri taraf dekho..don't you see love?!"

"Kaunsa pyaar!? And why should I believe you?! Mujhe phirse dhoka nehi chahiye!"

"You have to believe me because I love you Rishab! Aur maine koi dhoka nehi diya tumhe! Trust me!"

"Trust..?! What trust are you talking about?! Trust toh tha..but you cared less..!"

"Nehi..! This is not you! Main tumhe jane nehi de sakti!"... Jiya paces into Sidharth's arms, being in the character, but her real emotions are flowing evidently from her eyes and she is holding on to him tighter!

"Cut...!"...the director closes the scene..

Sidharth takes his turn when Jiya calls him back..

"Sid...?!"

"Haan?"

"Can we talk..?!".. her words are fragmenting..

"About?!"

"Please...!"

"Haan bolo..?"

"Not here... Come inside the vanity.."

"No Jiya.. I can't! That's not possible! I requested you to keep it professional!"

"I am breaking Sid! Please..!"..Jiya has ashthma issues and Sidharth is well aware of it. He can tell from her reddened face that she is about to have an attack..

"Jiya..relax! Chalo..but relax!"

"Where is your puff?"

"Ba..gg..inside th.ee baagg!"...she is panting hard..

He passes her the bag and she hurriedly takes out her inhaler to breathe in..

"You okay now?".. he is leaning against the wall of the vanity, showing his general concern, maintaining a good distance..