The Wedding Part 1

Cadet Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell faithful to her word agrees to marry Lord Andrew Charles Howard as he has kept his promise and he has given her the daughter of her dreams.

Lord David William Beck performed an genetic test that determines the sex of the child

Lord David William Beck walks into the examination room where Karissa is waiting and he looks at her " Congratulations Karissa. You are two months pregnant with Lord Andrew daughter."

" No David. My daughter Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard isn't Lord Andrew Charles daughter." Karissa explains.

" How do you figure Karissa. Do you think that Lord Andrew Charles is going to let you go now." Lord David explains.

" I will marry him as I promise and I will do exactly what Lady Patricia did when she married Lord Charles Andrew JR. I will see him every four years." Karissa explains.

"I have spotted a young man that is handsome and perhaps you can tell me his name." Karissa explains.

" Gosh Karissa. The Howard's are a big family. They marry into every prominent family on either Star Base 10 or 12 and some use to live on Rigel 7." Lord David answers.

" Lord Thomas Howard the 2nd Duke of Norfolk in England married twice and his first wife Lady Elizabeth had a number of children - Lord Thomas Howard, Lady Elizabeth and Lord Edmund and with Lady Agnes who was Lady Elizabeth cousin he had Lord Thomas and Lord Charles Howard among other children." Lord David explains.

" Lord David. This young man is tall, good looking and I want to know who he is." Karissa tells him.

Karissa shows Lord David the young man through his window

" Oh! That is Lord Richard William Carey, the new Duke of Bedford Territory. He is Lord Andrew Charles Howard's cousin through the female branch of the Howard family.
One of his common ancestors is Lady Elizabeth Howard eldest daughter of Lord Thomas Howard 2nd and Lady Elizabeth that had Lady Mary Boleyn that married Lord William Carey and they have Lord Henry Carey and so forth and two daughters Lady Katherine that married Lord Francis Knolly that had Lady Lettice Knolly that married Lord Walter Deveraux and they had Lord Robert Deveraux 2nd Earl of Essex and Lady Penelope Deveraux that married Lord Richard Rich and another gentleman." Lord David explains..

" Lord David. I am interested in him I will make sure that Lord Andrew Charles invites to our wedding." Karissa explains.

" Lord Andrew Charles is a very possessive young man when it comes to you Karissa." Lord David explains.

" I am a woman of my word. I will marry Lord Andrew Charles Howard but I didn't say that I would be faithful to him. He has given me my daughter and I am giving him his heiress." Karissa explains.

" Lord Andrew Charles is free to take a mistress until which time it is time for us to have a second child." Karissa tells him.

" I don't care about being Duchess Consort of Norfolk Territory or his bloody money." Karissa explains " He will elevate me as I have given his grandfather his first great grandchild." Karissa tells him.