Episode 34

excuse mistakes

Reagan Davis
Age : 19
Houston, Texas

3 months later...

"Baby stopppp." I whined trying to push Jamari off my stomach.

"Mcht I missed you." He groaned kissing my belly button causing me to shiver.

"You're weird." I chuckled

"Mhm, you got yo shit ready for tonight?" He asked lifting his head up rubbing my ear.

"Mhm, I need to get up though and cook them some to eat for tonight." I sighed.

"Kam got a counseling session Monday, but Lex taking her since you got finals." He stated.

"You think she gone ever talk again?" I asked softly.

He sighed and shook his head. "Honestly I don't know, she's been mute every since. I only catch her talking to herself"

"You think we did the right thing?" I asked

"Mama treat her like her own now, I think we did what's best. If we would've never did what we did she will probably be dead."

After the accident with Kambree and Jada Ms. Taylor took it upon herself to have the courts grant her guardianship to Kambree. We were told that a particular officer put a good tip in so we think she had something to do with it.

Kambree has been completely mute every since the death. She hasn't said more then five words. She only talks to herself or sometimes she talk to Nyla. We were worried about her slipping into depression so she has 2 counseling sessions a week.

"Mama Kam is staring at the wall again." Ja'Seem groaned.

"Seem I told you we have to give her time. Just go give her a hug." I mumbled.

He nodded his head and walked back out the room.

"What you bout to cook for them?" Jamari questioned me.

"Probably some mashed potatoes and grilled chicken for Rae. I'll cook burgers and fries for the big kids." I shrugged.

When I took Raelyn to the doctor two months ago they told me that she wasn't gaining as much as weight as she should. I've been trying to give her more vegetables and carbs so she can gain a little weight.

"BITCH!" I heard a small tiny voice say.

Me and Jamari both jumped out the bed and ran downstairs.

After entering the game room we saw Raelyn beating the TV with the controller.

"RAELYN!" Jamari yelled with a mug.

The TV was now ruined and it had a splatter of black in the middle.

Raelyn snapped her neck in our directions and waved.

"Bring yo li ass here." I mugged.

She dropped the controller and all of a sudden Ja'Seem ran from the back.

"M-Ma she didn't mean it, don't whoop her please." He begged trying to shield Raelyn.

I took my Nike slide off and walked towards the both of them.