ˢᵒʲᵒᵘʳⁿ 8

if you thought i went overboard before- yeah, this is hell... beware, this chapter is pretty long

ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪғ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ɢᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs?

ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪғ ᴍʏ sᴇᴀsᴏɴs ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ?

You spoke too soon.

That's the first thing you think.

For the love of God, you groan internally, it just keeps getting worse.

The bottle on the ground spins haphazardly, a slight wobble here and there before its dipping lip falters back steadily.

The previous contestants-turned-couples of the '7 minutes in Heaven' game were being thrown into the loop of existence; all by the same stupid glass beer bottle twirling in dizzying rotations.

There's a horrible gut feeling in your abdomen, and you hate everything about it. Would it look bad on your part if you were to promptly, wordlessly, stand up and leave?

Two rounds ago, Jeno and Kina had lost a truth or dare game. Or rather, admitted to liking each other and were cornered to be the first couple in the closet of some guest bedroom in Haechan's house. Conversely, a mansion to be exact.

After their quite suspiciously sustained red cheeks after they exited, everyone knew some type of confession occurred. They kept stealing lovesick peeks at each other and it was adorable in a vomit-inducing fashion.

The sounds of shocked gasps perpetrate your fragile, tenuous trance. Your daze is inadvertently forgotten as your eyes scan the surroundings of the room.

You were never good at reading the room—though, you'd like to boast that you were always improving. Practice makes perfect as they say.

"Holy shit." Some girl beside you exclaims.

The whites of your dynamic spheres widen in bewilderment as they graze the scene. The bottle has landed on no one else but you and Haechan.

What were the chances of this happening? Uhhh, you'd like to file a complaint for the rigging happening. (Let's just admit it's fate, alrighty?)