💔💔💔

🖤🖤🖤

🖤🖤🖤

"toot  ka  chaha hai  usa  aur  is baat na hi  mujha todh diya"

Throwing the vase on the wall breaking it into pieces he shouted in rage his face was turning red while tears were streaming down his face giving the proof of his broken state. 

Her words were repeating in his mind, making his heart ache. 

"Ap mujah janta hain"she said with confused face making his heart bleed. 

(Do you know me)

Her innocence was still there like before she was the same school girl who stole his heart without her knowledge. 

But now she doesn't know him, his Chahat doesn't even remember who he is ,the Haider who was head over heels for her doesn't remember him.

"Ya khuda aur kitna imtahan "he said, kneeling down, his both hands covered in blood. 

(O God how much more trials)

🖤🖤🖤

Lying on the roof of his car with an expressionless face his mind again went toward the memories of past breaking him again and again.

"Inaya kya hua hai kuch bolo gi bhi"he said, caressing her hair, who was continually crying while holding his shirt. 

(Inaya what happened tell me something)

"Wo....wo ...Chahat..."her voice broke in between when she hiccuped loudly, paining his heart. 

"Kya ...Chahat kya hua"he again asked, holding her shoulders tightly. 

(What ...Chahat what happen)

"Wo Chahat ka bhai...."she narrated the whole story in between her hiccups making him clinch his fist in anger. 

(That..Chahat's brother...)

"Agar Inaya meri na hui tu main Chahat ko kabhi tumhara nahi hone dun ga"he heard her brother's voice making him clinch his fist in anger. 

(If Inaya didn't become mine then I won't ever let Chahat to be yours)

"Bakwas band karo Inaya ka naam ek dafa bhi mana tumhara mun sa suna tu main jaan la lun ga tumhari "he said holding his collar while showing him his fist. 

(Stop your nonsense and don't ever take Inaya's name with that dirty mouth of yours)

"Ab jao yahan sa dobara mujah apni shakal mat dekhana"he said, throwing him on the ground. 

(Now go from here and don't ever show me your face)

"Main bhi dekhta hun Chahat ka nazdek bhi tum kaisa ata ho uski shadi wahin ho gi jahan main chahun ga"he dusted his clothes making him close his eyes to control his anger.