ˢᵒʲᵒᵘʳⁿ 14

ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ɪᴛ

ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀs ʟɪᴋᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪʀʀᴏʀ

ᴡᴇ ᴡᴇʀᴇ sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴀʟɪᴋᴇ

If you were writing a book about a character like yourself, theoretically speaking, you would definitely lack the verisimilitude that your enlightened English teacher would coerce you into remembering

If you were writing a book about a character like yourself, theoretically speaking, you would definitely lack the verisimilitude that your enlightened English teacher would coerce you into remembering. Forget about realistic and refined complex characters.

You'll probably have stupid people asking stupid questions. That's you summed up as a whole. Dense you are.

"Hey!" The voice booms into your poor eardrums. "Are you even listening?"

Careening your head to the side, you split a half-assed smile and shake your head innocently. "Nope."

Kina inhales and exhales sharply, her fingers connecting to the bridge of her nose in what you assume to be an irritated scowl. "I was talking about Jeno!"

You huff another sigh out. "Exactly the reason why I don't care." Don't get it wrong, you love Kina. Would probably kill the grossest centipede to save her. But the girl really doesn't know that you could care less about what colour eyes Jeno's contacts were. Or the hoodie he let her borrow.

"It's ridiculous that I have to listen to you fawning over a shoelace that belongs to Jeno," you say, taking a sip of your favourite smoothie.

Kina sneers at you, playfully of course. "I'll have you know that Jeno's shoelaces are cute." She pouts.

In return, you send a pencil flying and hitting Kina smack dab on her forehead. She glares at you and crosses her arms, readying to scold you.

Thus far, Kina has only talked about Jeno for the entire lunch break. Really, you could never see Jeno in the way she sees him. But hey, love blinds people. All you can see in Jeno is the humourless, atmosphere-disrupting jokes and the eye smile that everyone falls for but you find gets a little too sly at times. Nonetheless, Jeno's a good guy. He would never break any girl's heart intentionally. That you must admit—he's too nice for his own good.