Plans in the making

JJ POV:

When Kie and I got to our room, we immediately went right to bed. It was pretty late anyway. There was two separate beds. We slept through the whole night.

I woke up the next morning due to rattling in the cupboards. I opened my eyes to see Kie. She was already dressed and ready to go.

"Good JJ you're finally up. Come on get dressed."

I sighed. "Okay, okay."

I got dressed and did the regular things to get ready.

We walked out the door and headed to John B and Sarah.

Kiara knocked, and soon enough Sarah opened the door.

"Come on in" She greeted us.

We walked in.

"How'd you guys sleep?" Sarah asked.

"Not very good" Kiara replied.

"Uh I slept fine" I said.

John B walked out of the bathroom. "Hey guys"

"Morning" Kiara replied.

John B and Sarah sat on the one bed that was in the room together. Kie and I sat close on the couch.

"So are going back to Kildare today?" I asked.

"I don't know, I mean I would really like to but we have to figure out a plan for Ward and Rafe before we can be seen." John B answered.

"Yeah, the truth didn't get us very far last time. But at the same time, Ward or his guys could come here looking for us, and then we'll be captured again." Sarah uttered.

"And guys, the gold. It's extremely close. If we can figure out how to get it, all of this would be worth it. I mean do you really want to have this all be for nothing?" Kiara spoke.

Everyone was silent for a moment.

"She's right. We almost died for this. Besides we don't want Ward to win." John B stated.

"I agree" JJ said. "I want the gold"

We all looked at Sarah.

"...Okay. I'm in too."

Back at the gold hunt! I hugged Kiara. Sarah was gazing at us with a confused look. I pulled away.

"Uh how about some sandwiches?" Sarah asked.

"Sure, I'll help" Kiara said following her into the kitchen.

Kiara POV:

Sarah got out the ingredients and we started on the sandwiches.

"So" Sarah said looking up from the sandwiches.

"Soo" I replied.

"You and JJ seem friendly."

I continued what I was doing.

"Yeah I guess."

"Did something happen between you two?" She asked.

I blushed.

"Holy shit, you and JJ?" Sarah exclaimed.

"Fuck Sarah" I chuckled and looked back to her. "Keep your voice down."

"When did this happen? What about Pope??"

"Sarah chill" I said giggling. "I broke what Pope and I had, and JJ was there for me. And that's when it started."

"Aww! So did you-"

"No sarah!" I said cutting her off. "We didn't."

"Well I totally ship it!" She practically yelled.

I playfully rolled my eyes. "Thanks Sarah."

We walked out with the sandwiches and Sarah had a big smile on her face.

"Why so chipper?" John B asked Sarah as she sat beside him.

"No reason."

"Okay so how are we going to do this?" JJ asked after I sat next to him.

"That part we still have to figue out." John B started. "If we can find someone to fly the plane out that would be ideal."

"Yeah but how will we find a pilot that will ilegally fly out a heavy ass plane?" I asked.

"Well if we offer them money.." Sarah replied.

"Or we can just threaten someone." JJ said nonchalantly

I rolled my eyes. "Of course you'd say that."

"I say we give them money. We have 400 mil, a couple thousand or so wont do any harm." John B stated.

"Fine, but it's coming out of your share. You're the one who wants to throw out money."

It was decided. We would find a pilot and pay them to fly the plane back to obx. There, we will figure out how to prove our friends innocence and get Ward and Rafe imprisoned.

A/N - Sorry this chapter is shorter than usual, and not much anything happened but yeahh. Also I didn't now what to put as the photo above the chapter title, but everyone loves Madison and Madelyn so there ya go