Chapter 2.

"Garcia-"

"No, Em, you can not 'Garcia' me!" The blonde interrupted. "You slept with bossman!" She added in a shout yet also a whisper voice.

"Isn't this what you wanted? Emily joked.

In reality, she knew this wasn't a joking matter. Garcia could easily cover all evidence from the security cameras, but she's the worlds biggest blabber mouth and can't keep a secret. Without footage evidence from last night in the office, no one will know why they walked into the office with half their files either on the floor or covered in cold coffee. Last night would come out somehow, just when was the question.

"Yes, but I did not want to find out by watching Hotch leave hickeys down your neck whilst sitting on my boy wonder's desk." She was practically squealing at this point, due to how high her voice had gone. "I mean, Em, look at your neck. You came out of Hotch's office, looking like this, this morning. Your hair's a mess, you have marks all down your body-"

"Ok, I get it. 'Don't sleep with your boss' but Pen, I really like him, especially after last night."

"Ooh, who do you like?" JJ interrupted, opening the door with two steaming coffees in her hand, hearing only the last part of Emily's sentence. "Oh, oh, oh, you must really like them. God, Em look at your neck." The other blonde examined the brunette's neck after placing one drink down for Penelope, with a smirk plastered on her face.

Emily covered her neck with her hair. "Just some guy. We had a lot of drinks last night and I don't know right now how he feels so don't get your hopes up." She looked at JJ . "Do you have a concealer? You're the closest match to me."

"No can do - left my makeup bag at home. We have no cases today. Sorry." She headed out, taking her coffee with her and patted Emily on the back. "Goodluck."

As soon as she heard the cick of the door shutting she said, "You will not say a word!". Penelope zipped and locked her mouth shut and threw away the key.

"As she said, goodluck. You will need it. I'll hide the footage for you."

"Oh, yes. I love you."

"Get in line." Emily chuckled at Penelope's remark as she headed back to the bullpen. It wasn't until she got through the glass doors she became conscious of the marks on her neck. What she was going to do about them she didn't know, and what she was going to do about the extreme headache she felt coming was yet to have a solution. She just knew she needed to talk to Hotch. She was up the catwalk, and almost at the door that read 'Aaron Hotchner' before she was interrupted yet again.

"Emily." A stern voice said. She turned around, revealing the goateed man she saw earlier this morning.

"Rossi!" She faked enthusiasm. "How are you this morning? Need anything? Can I get you a coffee?"

"Can I get you a concealer or makeup wipe?" He said with a raised brow and smirk as soon as he saw her neck and smudged mascara.

"Ha, ha. Very funny. What do you need?"

"To know why you and Hotch stole liquor last night." Emily pushed the older man into his own office, ready to explain without others hearing. It's Rossi, he's bound to have figured it out. He was a founder of the Behavioural Analysis Unit bear in mind.

"We stayed late after the case from yesterday, had a drink and fell asleep. That's all." He stayed silent. That's not a good sign. "I'm not lying." It's almost as if Emily could hear his thoughts through his facial expressions.

"Don't lie."

"You know." She looked down to the floor.

"I always know." He lifted her head gently, giving her a genuine smile. "We all knew it was going to happen, we just didn't expect it to be at the office." He chuckled but she stayed silent. "I promise not to say a word. Your secret is safe with me. Do you regret it?"