Beltane Manor

Lord Andrew Charles looked far and wide finally found the perfect country manor to present to his new bride as her wedding present.

It was a grand country manor on the outskirts of Norfolk and Wessex Territory.

It was far from the maddening crowds and the property was surrounded by gardens, flowers, and gardens.

The new country manor was built out of white marble and came fully furnished and it only had one prior owner Lord Edward Nicholson and his wife Lady Augusta Charlotte.

They were both in their 80s and had no children and they were planning to move to a smaller country cottage.

Lord Edward was asking 100.000 credits with every thing include but Lord Andrew Charles couldn't understand why he was asking for so little for a such a grand manor.

Lord Andrew Charles made a more generous offer of 250.0000 credits.

Lord Edward accepted the offer and gave the title to Lord Andrew Charles Howard that had a new Title put into Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard's name.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard walks into the drawing room at Balmoral Manor and he hands Lady Karissa the title of her new home.

Lady Karissa accepts the title and tells Lord Andrew Charles " I will call it Beltane Manor."

" I will leave my property to our second born daughter when she is born as Lady Elizabeth with inherit the Dukedom of Norfolk Territory." Lady Karissa tells Lord Andrew Charles.

" I have made provisions for all of our future children and we agreed on." Lord Andrew Charles tells her.

" Our second child will receive the Dukedom of Clarence Territory and the third will receive the Dukedom of Lancaster Territory and The fourth will receive the Dukedom of Kent."  Lord Andrew Charles tells Lady Karissa..

" I will give Lord Frederick William Howard JR descendants the Dukedom of Gloucester Territory and to Lord Edward Richard Howard JR and his defendants the Dukedom of Wessex and I will not forget Lord David William Beck and his descendants to them I will bestow upon them the Earldom of Essex Territory." Lord Andrew tells Lady Karissa.

" The first brother that has the second great grandchild will receive the Dukedom of Cambridge Territory and the third will inherit the title of Dukedom of Sussex." Lord Andrew Charles explains.

" I will give my beloved father the permanent title of Duke of York and any of his descendants female or male inherit the title and property that means Lady Patricia and her children and Lady Charlotte Augusta and her children." Lord Andrew Charles explains.

" Your kind heart will be rewarded Lord Andrew Charles Howard. There was no reason to disinherit Lord Frederick William JR or Lord Richard Edward Howard." Lady Karissa explains.

" I agree with you Lady Karissa but then again I am not my grandfather or great grandfather." Lord Andrew Charles explains.

Lord Frederick William JR has a son Lord Frederick William Howard III and Lord Richard Edward Howard SR has a son Lord Richard Edward Howard JR and his wife don't have any children but give them time." Lady Karissa explains.

Lord Andrew Charles walks over to where Lady Karissa is standing and he puts his arms around her " Gosh Karissa I love you so much. "

" Vallah ! Andrew Charles I love you too, but you had no idea what Roy's death did to me. He made me promise I wouldn't cry in front of him when he laid dying in 2272. " Karissa explains.

" When he died I ran to the chapel and I begged Odin to take me to Vallah to be with him but he said it wasn't my time." Karissa explains.

" When I arrived on Star Base 12 I wasn't expecting to meet any young men, but I did and Kevin Riley was the first one and then Lord David William Beck and then you waltz into my life." Karissa explains..

" I am sure glad that you did Karissa because if you hadn't I would have remained a bachelor." Lord Andrew Charles tells her.

" Lord Charles Andrew III and Lord Patrick William both have loveless marriages and they play charade and wear masks." Lord Andrew Charles explains.

Lady Karissa looks at Lord Andrew Charles and says " I told you that the man that gave me my daughter would marry me and have my undying love."

" I am a woman of my word Lord Andrew Charles." Lady Karissa explains " Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane will be the greatest Duchess of Norfolk Territory after you."

" When Lady Elizabeth ascends to the Dukedom after us I will stand proud." Lady Karissa explains.

Lord Andrew Charles and Lady Karissa await the birth of Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard the First Duchess of Norfolk Territory and through her descendants they govern Norfolk Territory through the 24 century and beyond.