14"

Viola had wanted to head down to see her dad and was especially angry when he told her he couldn't stay as he had to help Harry with something important

Though he said he'd make it up to her.

Viola was sat in the common room with Seamus and Bem.

"Okay- okay, how about this one... Bem! And the dirt is gone!"  Viola said

"I don't get it?" Bem said confused

"Omg! You don't know the famous line? What a travesty!" Viola gasped

"Can you stop making jokes out of my name" he laughed jokingly.

"Sorry mate" Seamus grinned slapping a hand on his shoulder playfully.

Viola quickly became bored as she watched Seamus and Bem play exploding snap on the table. Deciding she wouldn't change her plans for Harry she decided to crash his and her dads little meeting.

"Hey Dad!" She greeted as she walked into the room causing Remus to turn around from his seat next to Harry on the step.

"Viola? I thought I said I was busy?"

"Oh I know but you can't blame me for wanting to see my dad" she grinned mischievously.

"What are you doing here?" Harry asked slightly irritated

"What are you doing wearing a cardigan?" She counted, looking at the black cardigan he was wearing "come on Potter. I thought you had better fashion sense than that. Only old people wear cardigans" she said glancing to her father who was also wearing a cardigan "point proven" she hummed jokingly sending Remus a wink as he rolled his eyes.

"You've come all this way just to make fun of my cardigan?"

"Not necessarily. I was bored. And nothing lifts my mood more than annoying you. And I wanted to see my dad so it's a win win really. Okay, I'm bored again. I'm leaving!" She said as she moved towards the door "oh and dad! I got a letter from Mum saying that when you get home you're in big trouble. Something about taking her chocolate again? Told you she'd be angry" with that Viola turned and walked away happily leaving Remus and Harry to watch her leave.

"She's weird"

"That she is Harry. That she is. Out of curiosity, what was your memory for the Patronus charm?"

"I was thinking of my parents, seeing their faces. They were talking to me. Just talking. That's the memory I chose. I don't know if it's real. But it's the best I have.

Viola was so tired that her eyes stung. But she
couldn't fall asleep. He got out of her bed carful not to wake the surrounding girls and tiptoed over to the window. Sitting on the ledge she watched the rain gently fall, the snow had long ago melted.

Hermione stirred in her sleep as the floorboards creaked. Sliding on her slippers her mum had bought her, she grabbed her wand and slid through the door, through the common room and into the Hallways.