ˢᵒʲᵒᵘʳⁿ 21

ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀʟɪɢʜᴛ ɢᴀᴛʜᴇʀs,

ɪ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ, ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ғʟʏ

ɪ'ʟʟ ʜᴜɢ ʏᴏᴜ

Actually, instead of him buying you ice cream like you planned

Actually, instead of him buying you ice cream like you planned... Haechan ended crashing at your place. (Not that your parents actually minded much. "Haechan is such a lovely boy! We would love to have him back. Y/n, don't be shy to bring him over more often," is what your parents embarrassingly provided you with when he strode through the front door of your house with his arm now by his side. His fingers intertwined with yours instead. All he did was smirk, only to you, and bowed politely to your parents. Then, to save yourself of any more trauma from ignominy, you haul, lug, and practically yank Haechan upstairs and into your neatly kept room.)

The both of you spend the rest of the evening (because the competition took place around 7-8 PM-ish), binge-watching dramas and your favourite crime shows.

And don't fucking forget your precious ice cream. Turns out, you always have a stash of ice creams stored in your freezer.

Yeah, we're talking about numerous tubs of ice cream. (You learned through a heated argument banter that his favourite Baskin-Robbins ice cream flavour is Puss in Boots. Or Mom is an Alien when translated from the literal Korean name. To which you fought back, faithfully sticking to strawberry. Because let's all be honest, chocolate gets the mucus in the back of your throat partying. Yeah, that ain't it. Ain't nobody trying to suffocate in mucus.)

And that ended up in you both deciding to visit Baskin-Robbins on your day off of school to compete and see how many votes (harassing the poor customers,) you would get for each respective flavour. (Pretty fucking dorky if you ask me.)

Although, you fell asleep before you could finish the current movie and with a stomach full of ice cream, you felt at ease. Especially with Haechan right next to you, his warmth providing company.

For the rest of the night, you rest indulgently undisturbed.

Perhaps you may even consider it one of the best slumbers you've ever had in the history of your timeline of existence.

alright, this chapter randomly just had a style change dskjflsdf why am i like this haha