Tooru Oikawa x Male Reader

Currently playing: Tooru's Assistant

1:05  ───|────── 2:53

|◁              II             ▷|

                          ∞            ↺

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100 %

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Genre: Angst
AU: Mafia AU, Oikawa will be disabled
Warnings: None

° ∆ -------- ••• ------- ∆ °° ∆ -------- ••• ------- ∆ °

╞═════𖠁Tooru's POV𖠁═════╡

I saw in my wheelchair as my mother's assistant pushed me down the halls of the building. Today was the day I'd be getting my own personal bodyguard that would take care of me when needed.

"Young master Tooru, are you ready?" She asked as we stopped in front the door. I only nodded before the door opened and she pushed me inside the room.

"Tooru. We've been expecting you." A man said as he was seated behind a table.

"Yes. So? Where are they?" I asked before the man chuckled.

"Getting straight to business I see? Well, your parents ordered me to get a specific bodyguard for you. You can come in now!" He yelled before a boy the same age of me walked into the room. He had [H/C] hair that complimented his [E/C] eyes. He wore an oversized shirt that went passed his thighs and only that. No shoes, pants but most likely he had underwear.

"Hello! I'm [L/N] [Y/N]! It's a pleasure to be able to serve you master Tooru!" The boy said with a smile on his face. He was missing a tooth but

"Who's child is this? This has to be a joke, right?!" I said with a scowl on my face. The boy only kept smiling before laughing.

"I don't know my parents. But I do know that I'll be taking care of you from now on!" [L/N] smiled as I only glared.