Chapter 61

(this entire chapter is a smut chapter)

It took about two seconds for them to break through the closet doors with dark eyes filled with lust. Well fuck...

I squealed but before I knew it I was over Elijah's shoulder as he threw me onto the bed.

I felt myself bounce against the mattress before suddenly I had Finn on top of me.

He dragged me into a steamy kiss before Elijah was at my other side tearing his shirt from my body leaving me bare in front of them both.

I could see both their beasts coming out to play but they haven't started to get territorial which surprised me.

Suddenly Finn was kissing down my neck to my breasts while Elijah was kissing me.

I moaned into Elijah's mouth when Finn took one of my nipples between his teeth gently.

Elijah ran his hand down my body until he got to my navel but he was interrupted by Finn who was suddenly growling at him with his fangs out. Well, that happened fast...

Elijah flashed his own fangs in retaliation making Finn growl louder and pull me closer to him.

This definitely set Elijah off by the deep growl that could be heard throughout the room.

"Boy's it's okay" I tried to say but Finn just pulled me closer to him protectively setting off Elijah even more.

I was about to stop them with my magic but before I got the chance Elijah was thrown away from me.

Finn seeing this held me closer to him and practically covered my entire body with his.

He flashed his fangs at his brothers.

Nik was holding a snarling Elijah against the wall while Kol was inching towards me and Finn.

Before anything else could escalate I held a hand out towards Kol "he won't hurt me, let me calm him down you two take Elijah and if you can't calm him on your own I will be out in a few minutes" I said from underneath Finn.

Kol looked hesitant "Darling are you sure?" Kol asked quietly as he looked between Me and Finn.

"I will be perfectly fine Kol, he's only a threat to you guys right now" I said reassuringly while I ran my hands through Finn's hair as he was still growling quietly at his brothers.

Kol nodded hesitantly before he and Nik dragged a struggling Elijah from the room.

Finn stuck his head in my neck and started kissing making me roll my eyes. One track minds, the lot of them.

"Honey I need you to come back to me" I said soothingly as I pulled his head from my neck and started giving him little kisses all over his face.

It took a few seconds but I saw Finn slowly come back to himself as his beast went happily back into the cage he keeps him in being completely calmed by his mate.

Finn pulled away instantly "I am so sorry my love. I just lost all control" he said quickly as he scrambled to explain himself.

I smiled at him reassuringly "it's okay Finn, I honestly suspected something like this would happen if you and Elijah ever tried to share. You both are very territorial" I said with a small smirk growing on the side of my mouth.

He nodded and gave me a short kiss before getting up fully off the bed.

"I think you might be needed to calm down Elijah" Finn said quietly as he handed me another one of his shirts since he and his brother ripped the one I was wearing.