Chapter twenty-two: Boggart

A/N: i tried a new writing style so please lmk what you think.

Annabeth woke up to soft snoring in her ear and the sun shining through the window. Looking over, she saw the peaceful face of Remus Lupin. His thick hair was disheveled and all over the place.

He was beautiful.

Annabeth sat and replayed the previous night over and over in her head. She hyper analyzed everything that was said and every touch they shared.

The kiss between them was heavy on her mind, it was perfect. It hadn't been her first kiss but it was definitely the most memorable one for the girl.

She brought a finger to her lip as she imagined the warmth that Remus provided her and the sparks that erupted through her. She could still taste the mint and the butterflies never ceased to be there.

Lost in her thought, she didn't hear Remus stir awake. The boy slowly opened his eyes, the sun shining brightly in them. He saw the red-headed beauty, his attention instantly on her scarred cheek.

" Good morning" spoke Remus, his morning voice present.

Annabeth was snapped back to reality and turned to face the boy, a smile present on her face. He looked so majestic with his messy hair and goofy grin.

" Good morning, how'd you sleep?" whispered Annabeth, placing a hand in Remus's hair.

" Honestly, pretty well. Someone is a kicker though" he laughed

Annabeth's cheek turned a dark red as the words left his mouth.

" I- i kicked you?" stuttered Annabeth

Remus nodded his head with a deep laugh. He loved seeing the girl flustered especially when it was his causing.

" It didn't hurt me, it was just a nice surprise" he replied

Annabeth hid her face behind her hair and slowly nodded. As she drowned in embarrassment, there was a knock at the door.

" Come in" called Annabeth

Molly Weasley entered with her son, Bill.

" Good morning you two! Breakfast is ready. I expect you two down there" she said with a motherly smile

Remus and Annabeth nodded as Molly left, leaving Bill and Charlie to walk to the bed.

" Up, up" cried Charlie, clapping his hands together

Annabeth scooped up the toddler and placed him in between Remus and herself. Bill was at the end of the bed climbing up and placing himself in Remus's lap.

" I think you're his favorite" Annabeth whispered to Remus with a smile

Bill loved his uncles but he felt more drawn to Remus. The way Remus carried himself reminded the small boy of himself, shy and collected.

The four talked about dragons and muggle stories until they heard their name called by Molly.

" We best be going down there" laughed Annabeth

Annabeth picked up Charlie and headed towards the door, Remus and Bill not far behind.

" Oh Merlin! This looks amazing, Molly" gushed Remus as he entered the kitchen.

The table was full of a dozen of biscuits, half covered in gravy. There was a plate of perfectly crispy bacon along side a huge bowl of eggs. There were fruits of any kind, all types of juices, and waffles.

" Mols, you've really outdone yourself" said Arthur Weasley with a smile.

Annabeth always loved their relationship, they were perfect. The way Arthur looked at Molly with nothing but adoration and pure love gave Annabeth a warm feeling in her chest. She sincerely hoped to have that type of love someday.