A/N

⛸🎽⛸🎽⛸🎽⛸🎽⛸🎽⛸🎽⛸🎽⛸

This is not an update so you don't have to read this. But if you have any questions or are confused about anything this will clear it all up.

This is just me giving you all a rundown on everything that's happened in the story so far.

🦄🦋🦄🦋🦄🦋🦄🦋🦄🦋🦄🦋🦄🦋🦄

So starting from the beginning like to when the Mikaelsons were humans.

Amelia and Klaus are not Mikeal's bio kids. He tormented them both their entire childhood.

Amelia was born with the gift of magic, unlike Klaus. Like Kol, she grew up doing magic, which stayed with her when they turned to vampires.

Klaus and Amelia have never been apart, only in 1864. Amelia trusts Klaus more than any of her siblings and anyone else in the world.

It goes both ways for the both of them, they put each other first against everyone. The other Mikaelson siblings don't blame her whenever they're daggered because they know how it is for her and Klaus.

🙈👌🙈👌🙈👌🙈👌🙈👌🙈👌🙈👌🙈

Now Damon and Stefan. Amelia met them in 1860 it was her first time away from her twin, she just needed a getaway.

She didn't plan on falling for a human, getting married, and having a child.

After she and Damon got married the Mikaelsons all excepted Damon and Stefan into their family and treated them as such.

Damon knew more about the family than Stefan. Stefan only being a teenager didn't know much.

👁🎶👁🎶👁🎶👁🎶👁🎶👁🎶👁🎶👁

Isabella was born a year after Amelia and Damon met. Since then she's was the most important person to all of them.

When Katherine came Isabella never liked her. Damon was never under her compulsion either, he only acted as if he was.

Everything was good until one of the vampires Katherine brought killed Isabella. No one could handle it.

Amelia tried to get Emily to bring her back, but she told her she couldn't which was a lie. Emily cast a spell making sure that Isabella would be reborn at the time she was needed.

🐷❤️🐷❤️🐷❤️🐷❤️🐷❤️🐷❤️🐷❤️🐷

Amelia had to leave so she had a witch change everyone's memories so they'd forget Isabella and she changed the memories of Daon and Stefan.

That's why Damon believed that Katherine compelled him to leave Amelia.

Amelia bound the spell to hers and Klaus's curse. That's why Damon, Madison, and Stefan all remembered what happened in 1864.

🌸🌝🌸🌝🌸🌝🌸🌝🌸🌝🌸🌝🌸🌝🌸

Nickolas AKA Henrik is in the same situation as Madison/Isabella after he died Esther did a spell causing him to be reborn 1000 years later.

Now Damon and Amelia are trying to rebuild their relationship, but with all the problems going on around them it's making it harder.

👠👘👠👘👠👘👠👘👠👘👠👘👠👘👠

That's all. Thanks for sticking around for my book. I love you all and am very grateful for all the support.

Keep voting, commenting, and sharing!

Thank you bye!!!!!!!✌️❤️