Tracks

Marlee Garner grew up in a small town in southern Georgia where everyone was either classified as rich or poor, classic right?  Her feisty personality and adventurous mindset often leads her to trouble

Oh yeah, and she has type one diabetes.

Marlee, her twin brother Theo and their lifelong best friend Cameron Taylor along with their other friends spend their days causing mischief and having fun.

Life was far from perfect for the group. They dealt with things no teenagers had to deal with. Marlee felt like her entire life was crumbling around her.

Cameron and Marlee had a strange relationship. They would take a bullet for the other but most days they couldn't stand each other either.

As they start junior year something shifts. They start to realize things they had never realized before. Feelings they had never felt before.

Follow Marlee as she finds herself and learns maybe growing up on the wrong side of the tracks isn't so bad after all.

•  •  •

I really hope you guys enjoy this story and love the characters as much as I do!!! Before we get into the story I have a few announcements.

1.) I'm only 15 years old. I try my best while writing but I'll still make some mistake. If I do feel free to correct me nicely 🙂

2.) I'm still in school and have work on top of that. Writing is my hobby and I'll post as much as possible. I'll try to post 2-5 times a week but it could change depending on how busy I get.

3.) this story deals with some serious topics such as depression, anxiety, sexual assault, profanity and other mature topics. If any of these are a trigger I'd read with caution.

4.)hate will not be tolerated. I'm not going to lie, I'm really sensitive. Constructive criticism is okay but hate is not. Please think before you comment.

5.) this story is a slow burn so be prepared for a lot of drama and a lot of waiting 😉

6.)this story goes into detail about depression from some of my own experiences and others around me. If you ever need someone to talk to feel free to message me!!!

Now that we got that out of the way, let's start the story!

©All rights reserved