꧁48꧂

James and Leta sat together on the couch in the Gryffindor common room, his head resting on her shoulder as she taps on her finger nails. Remus was also sat on an armchair beside them, reading a book.

"So just to recap, Sirius is in detention until 8." Leta said to Remus who lowered his book to look at her. "Yes, don't worry. Honestly, if he does show up earlier, you will hear him." He added as he went back to book he was reading.

Leta then tutted, carfully lifted up James's head to put on the couch when she stood up. James also sat up, watching as she walked over to a small record player by a window. She then began tapping on the table in sat on as she looked through each record in a holder beside it.

She then finally picked one and began playing it. "Oh no." Remus muttered as the song began. "Wrong song to pick-"

Sirius then all of a sudden burst through the door, jumping onto an armchair and began obnoxiously singing and with every note, the stench of fire whiskey filled the air. "YoU cAn DanCE, yOu CaN DiE hAvIng tHe tImE-"

He abruptly stopped and glared in the direction of the snickering Slytherin. "What is she doing here?" He spat, pointing to the girl who rolled her eyes. "Sirius, you need to calm down." Remus advised, trying to sit the boy down.

"This is a Gryffindor common room!" He exclaimed as Remus grabbed his arm and put him on the armchair he sat on. "There should be no putrid Slytherin in here!" He exclaimed once again, glaring at the girl.

"I think my presence is not wanted currently." Leta said with a small smile as she picked up her coat which hung on the back of the couch, widened her eyes for a second at James, then left.

"Why did you let such a disgusting, filthy-"

Sirius was stopped by a fist hitting him in the face. Leta bit her lip in concentration as she shook her fist which had began white. Sirius toppled back onto the chair behind him.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hit him that hard." Leta apologised Remus, rushing to him as he gazed at the dark haired boy. "That's okay Leta, honesty, but why the face?" He asked as he helps Sirius up and ran his fingers along his face.

Leta nodded slightly with a smile before making her way towards the portrait. "Wow, Leta Lestrange apologising! What a sight!" James exclaimed, sarcastically clapping. "I only apologise to people I like and for one ,Potter, I despise you." She smirked before shrugging and stepping out of the painting, closely followed by James.

                                        ༒
"Surely you do not mean the words you said in there?" James asked with a wide smirk as he stopped the girl outside the hallway. She rolled eyes as she looked over at the portrait beside her. "Oh no Potter. Who could hate you?" She asked before pushing herself up to meet his lips and pressing them against his.

"James!"

They looked over at the portrait where a fib-smacked Sirius stopped, Remus holding on his shoulder. All of a sudden, the boys mouth which hung open produced a loud chuckle.

"This is one of your pranks isn't." Sirius continued to chuckled, holding onto his stomach as he doubled over with laughter.

"You prankster, you James." He said, tapping on James's shoulders, nodding his head profusely. Leta and James's eyebrows furrowed as he went back to the common room.

"Merlin's beard, how much has he drank?" Leta asked, looking at Remus who shrugged before following him in. Her attention then went back to James who was staring at her contently, scanning each feature of her face.

"What are you doing?" She asked with a furrowed brow. James then lifted up her chin before replying, "Memorising your face if Sirius realises it isn't a prank and decides to beat the shit out of me." He chucked.

"Well, call me if that happens." Leta returned with a smirk before he kissed her cheeks and she snuck back to the common room.

                                       ༒
James, Sirius and Remus were now all sat in the common room, the drunk Sirius dancing around with red cheeks and blood-shot eyes. It wasn't very difficult, but he was able to get the other boys drunk and by the time Peter walked in, they were all hammered.

"I wish that I wasn't a bloody werewolf! It's all the moons fault! Bloody moon!" Remus complained, now sitting on his bed. "We should.." Sirius paused for a moment in through. "We should get rid of the moon!" He the shouted, jumping off his bed and too Remus but failing and hitting the ground with a thud.

"Let's blow it up!" James then shouted, using his hands to imitate an explosive. Sirius joined in, creating loud explosion noises which made him spit everywhere. Peter ,the only sober one, shook his head in disappointment before shouting at them to go to sleep.

                                         ༒
Leta ,as per usual, was unable to sleep. She tossed and turned which shook her bed making Regulus get up and knock on her door. "Leta, are you okay?" He called through the door before slowly opening it and sticking his head through.

Leta looked up from Regulus, a candle on her bedside and piles of books around her. He looked at her with a furrowed brow as he walked in and closed the door.

"I have been reading for 5 hours now because this reality sucks!" She complained before burying her face into a book. She then sat up and looked at the clock in her room.

"If I fall asleep now I will wake up at 10 and I will have 8 hours of sleep, the amount of sleep the human body needs to function." She said as she pushed all the books off her bed and pulled the cover of her.

Regulus rolled his eyes and tutted before whispering, "Just keep it down." And with that he left the room, shaking his head as he did so.

"I should really get to sleep." She muttered to herself as she looked at the top of her four poster bed in the darkness. She shut her eyes as tight as she could and began counting hippogriffs but nothing worked.

"Lumos." She muttered to herself with her wand which lighted up her room so she could see her clock. "It's been 2 hours!" She exclaimed to herself, attempting to be quite.

"I'm awake now." She huffed as she swung her legs off her bed, creating creeks which echoed.

                                       ༒
"Regulus is that Lestrange again?" A boy who shared a dorm with the Slytherin asked. There were loud thuds and bangs coming from the first floor. Regulus let out one last huff as he heaved himself out of bed, his bed hair untameable.

"Leta!" He whisper-shouted at the girl who looked around. She had paint on her cheek and forehead and in front of her was a canvas which was covered in colours. It had look like a toddler had done it but she was proud none the less.

"Ta da!" She said with a large smile and jazz hands as she moved out the way for a clearer view of the mess. "Leta, go to bed." He hissed as he wiped his eyes.

"But I'm more creative at night. If it wasn't for melatonin I could sleep in the day and work during the night. If it wasn't for melatonin I could of taken over the world by now." She complained, cleaning up the mess with a swish of her wand and collapsing onto her bed.

"Leta, no offence, but shut up. Just be quiet!" He sighed before patting the girls shoulder and walking over to the canvas which he inspected. "I'll hang it up in my room if that will make you go to sleep." He said with a smile as he walked switch the canvas which was dripping with paint.