˗ˋ 27

╭                                                                 ╮━━━  " 📂  " ‍

━━━ " 📂  " ‍..⃗. ༉

𝙍 𝙊 𝙈 𝘼 𝙉 𝘾 𝙄 𝙉 𝙂

 ! chapter twenty-seven─── ʚĭɞ

╰                                                               ╯

"The real, real, real. The absolute real." The five of them stood in front of the screen, holding the karoke microphones up to their lips as they sang, not at all in sync as they did the simple choreography.

Suho sat in front of them, watching. It seemed that he wasn't exactly there to participate, but him being there was just fine on it's own.

"The real deal has appeared. Right now. The real, real, real. The absolute real." They continued. "I'm going to love you deeply." Miyeon laughed as she felt Jugyeong wrap an arm around her and Soojin's shoulders, the two of them sharing Miyeon's microphone.

The song finished, but still Suho didn't move - not even as they did a rendition of Cheer Up by Twice. "A girl shouldn't give her heart easily. That's how you will like me a even more." Miyeon sang, the smile on her face not even faltering when she saw Suho cross his arms,

Taehoon and Sooa ended up doing a duet, the three girls sitting down on the couch as they watched. "Wow." Miyeon fanned her face with her hands. "Hey - Lee Suho you're no fun." She said, poking him with the end of her water bottle as she took a sip.

She didn't give him a chance to reply, leaning over him to tap Jugyeong on the shoulder, raising her voice. "Jugyeong! Come to the bathroom with me!" She half-shouted, Jugyeong looking confused. "Bathroom!" She repeated, the Im girl nodding.

"We'll be right back!" Miyeon told Soojin, jumping up and taking Jugyeong's arm, linking them as they walked out of the room. "You look like you're having fun. That's good."

"I haven't even had the chance to think about how awful that date ended up being." Jugyeon whined as they trudged up the stairs.

"And you won't start now!" Miyeon quickly said. "Let's not think about boys for now." She pushed open the doors to the bathroom, as Jugyeong agreed.

Standing over the sink, Miyeon decided to wash her face, splashing it with cold water. The rooms could get quite warm, and whilst she wasn't visibly sweating, she had a pink flush on her cheeks.

Jugyeong rejoined her as she dabbed at her face with a paper towel, wiping her eyes and looking over at the Im girl as she washed her hands. "Ready?" She asked, Jugyeong nodding as they linked their arms and headed out of the door. "I wonder if you could manage to get Suho to sing something.."

Miyeon was looking over at Jugyeong with a slight curiousity in her eyes. "I probably couldn't. But maybe you could - you seem to be friends again." Jugyeong quickly said.

"I didn't think it was that obvious." Miyeon mused. "We're not really friends, but we're on talking terms and-" She froze as they reached the bottom of the stairs, before pulling Jugyeong along with her.

A clear song could be heard, instantly recognisable by Miyeon as she dragged Jugyeong with her down a corridor, who seemed to have picked up on what she was so curious about.

It wasn't really the song she was interested in, but rather who was singing it. Han Seojun had a recognisable voice, and you didn't just be friends and train with him for years to not recognise it. "Pretty." Jugyeong commented, leaning closer to the door to hear it.

Miyeon stayed put, a couple of feet away. She stared at the blue light coming from the room. "Oh, he sings really well." Jugyeong said, glancing back at Miyeon and beckoning her closer.

There was no harm in it. She hadn't heard Seojun sing in so long, and despite their argument the day before and earlier that very day, Miyeon stepped a bit closer, watching as Jugyeong peered into the room.

She wondered whether or not to tell her, Miyeon opening her mouth to say something just as Jugyeong spoke. "This song sounds familar, feels like I've heard it before." She said.

"Maybe you have?" Miyeon asked, listening to the Im girl wonder just where. Miyeon herself had been listening to it just the other night, before Suho had appeared out of nowhere. "I think I'm going to go back to the others."

Jugyeong nodded, and Miyeon backed away, heading back towards the room. The song replayed in her mind, and as she glanced out of a window, she saw Seojun's motorbike.

With a sigh, she turned back around, passing Jugyeong again in the corridor. "I just need to get some fresh air." She explained, walking back to the stairs, smiling at the Im girl before disappearing down them.

Her and Seojun needed to talk. And she had promised his mom, just before he had left his bedroom on Sunday, that she would try and talk about his motorbike with him.

And she still needed fresh air, and so it seemed that it would be killing three birds with one stone, metaphorically speaking.