Featured Writers

This is just a place to show a little love to all the wonderful authors who help make this book possible

This is just a place to show a little love to all the wonderful authors who help make this book possible. Everyone who has an article in this tip collection gets a spot here. If you don't know them, click on their profile and get connected!

If you'd like to be on this list, send us an article. If we accept it, not only will you find your spot here, but you'll also get your submission published and earn a shout-out from our page. (=

So, we give you our writers! They're listed in order of appearance (minus us; we stuck ourselves at the bottom). (;

ray_of_sunshine9

ray_of_sunshine9

Friendly and knowledgeable, Rhea is the sole head of the TreasureCommunity. There she manages a profile with over 1.2K followers, as well as a team of reviewers, graphic designers, editors, and judges. Though she claims she's primarily a reader and reviewer, she has several notable works. These include a collection of brilliant short stories (Crystals and Crows), a Wattpad Fantasy featured romance with over thirty-thousand views (The Lost Realm), and a nonfiction tip book (101 Writing Tips from an Exhausted Reviewer). 

JoyeEverett715

With her witty humor and quick replies, Joye Everett is always a blast to talk to. Between being an artist and YouTuber, she has also authored three novel-length, edited books, a novella, and numerous short stories. Two of her more prominent works on Wattpad include Alura, an independent She-Ra fanfiction, andThe Last Qymaili, an oft-featured Star Wars fanfiction. Her extensive writing and editing experience provides her solid, actionable advice, which she shares not only in this book, but also her own tip book, Writing: Avoiding Pitfalls.

AdleeZKnill

A great friend of ours offline, Adlee doesn't interact much on Wattpad. However, she has won awards in real life for her shorts and in this book, she shares her tips on how to better write these kinds of stories.