XI.

☁︎︎☀︎︎☁︎︎☀︎︎☁︎︎☀︎︎☁︎︎

『3』

LOCATION: AVENGERS BASE

"Jarvis, what's on today's agenda?"

"Well, you have a meeting scheduled tonight, Doctor Banner will be coming in today, and it is Munchkin's birthday..."

"Uh, I don't know or plan to know anybody named Munchkin..."

"Well, it has been on the calendar for years sir..."

Tony was confused as he walked into the lab he shared with Bruce in the tower with a Burger King bag in one hand. He placed the item onto the cluttered table and tapped away on his computer to find a video titled Happy Birthday to Munchkin. With the growth of his curiosity, he clicked the video.

The video was taken somewhere in the late 80s and there stood the late butler Jarvis who was fixing up a cake and a dressed-up Maria Stark walking in.

"Oh, Jarvis the cake looks magnificent, she'll love it."

"Yeah give the little munchkin a sugar rush."

"Oh, Tony it's her birthday she'll have to be happy," Maria said to the cameraman who was Tony.

Tony had a small smile as remembered his mother, Jarvis, and—

"Alright alright but what's taking her so long? She's only 10 don't you think it's a little early for her to take this long." Video Tony complained.

"Well how about you go check on her," Video Maria said softly pushing her son towards the stairs.

Video Tony sighs as the camera faces downwards as he walks up the stairs.

"Come on pipsqueak you got a full house down there," he said facing the camera up revealing a door covered with stickers and a colorful sign with Mia on it.

Tony's eyes softened at the memory of his little sister's old room.

"Anthony I need help with my bows." a little voice said behind the door.

A 10-year-old Mia in a baby blue dress with white knee-high socks and shiny black shoes came into view. She stood holding up two bows to her brother.

"What I'd tell you about calling me Anthony, there's a shorter version for a reason," Tony says.

Tony eye's got a little teary but he blinked the tears away as the video cuts into a new clip of Mia blowing out candles with a birthday tiara on top of her head and a stuffed bunny in her arms.

"Mia dear what did you wish for?" Maria asked.

"Mommy it has to be a secret..." Mia said to her mother.