This story was written by a friend of mine, so enjoy :D Wynonna Earp

One day after work, Nicole came home to Waverly. They greeted each other with a kiss and hugged. Waverly asked how Nicole's day was. She said,'' ok, I guess just watching Wynonna and Doc fight again. Waverly said,'' Ugh, really, they need to take a break right now. Nicole said I know but whatever. So you remember how I was wondering if I am related to my sister Wynonna said, Waverly. Yea said, Nicole. While I sent in the DNA test, did they come back yet said, Waverly? Ummm, no, I will check again tonight when I go back to the office, said Nicole. Ok, I love you, baby, and I will talk to you later to check on Wynonna, haha said, Waverly. Love you to be safe said, Nicole. Waverly leaves. Nicloe pulls out the DNA test and sighs with disappointment. I made a mistake with not telling Waverly that I have her DNA test, Nicole said. 

Waverly goes to Shorty's (the bar) and goes to talk to Wynonna. But then she sees this beautiful lady behind the bar, and they greet each other. Hi, I'm Waverly; oh, hi, I'm Rosita. I'm dating Doc. Waverly looks at Wynonna, What I don't care(takes a whiskey shot, then leaves). Waverly looks at Rosita up and down bu then members she has a girlfriend. Rosita does the same, but members she has a boyfriend. Nicloe walks into the bar and greets Waverly with a kiss, and Rosita looks a tiny bit sad. Nicloe puts her purse down and asks Rosita for a shot, and then they all start talking. Waverly began to get a call then reaches down for her bag but accidentally get Nicoles. And she notices her DNA test falls out of Nicole's bag. Waverly picks it up and asks Nicloe,'' Did you have it this whole time. Nicloe told the truth that she had it this entire time and read. But only because she wanted to protect Waverly because she thought that was the best solution. Waverly becomes furious and leaves out the bar and tells Nicole not to call or follow her. Nicole slams her head on the table, regretting what she did. And Rosita looks at Nicole after witnessing what just happened. 

The next day, Waverly went back to the bar to get some drinks and talk to Rosita. Waverly complains to her about Nicloe and that she is angry. Then Rosita remembered something. Hey, Waverley, I remembered that Doc got me a spa gift card for two for my birthday. We can go Doc will be fine, Rosita said. Waverly thinks and says,'' Sure, I hope it can get my mind off of things. Then Rosita says,'' Great, I will pick you up tomorrow at around 5:30. Sure, I am excited I have not been to a spa in a long time, Waverly says. While walking out, Rostita says,'' Don't forget your bathing suit. Waverly says ok while blushing. But then Waverly tries to stop blushing because she is still dating Nicole and still Loves her.

Rosita arrived at Waverlys house and picked her up. Then they arrive at the spa. They switch in their bathing suits then hops in the Hottub. They start talking, and then Rosita says she thirsty, and Waverly instantly gets up goes to get a drink for them. She comes back, and Waverly starts to rant about Nicloe again. And Rosita says to talk to her again and ask why she really did what she did. Waverly says I don't know but then looks at her phone and has 2 missed calls from Nicole. And 5 sorry messages, and Waverly rolls her eyes. Then send this really mean and rude text to Nicloes and regrets it after she sends it. Then Waverly and Rostita talk about the relationship then start to compliment each other. Then they slowly get closer and closer........ and kissed. And they did one more, then they pulled away from each other and says I'm with Nicloe Waverly says. And rosita says yea and I'm with Doc. Then Waverley hopes out of the hot tub and leaves. 

Hey, um, not a lot of this is accurate to what really happened, but I got lazy and improvised some of it. I hope you like it. This is from the tv show called Wynonna Earp on Netflix. And Waverly and Nichole ship name id Wayhaught. And I recommend you go watch. ;