Chapter 15| CID

I have never been this nervous and excited in my life. I know that only My Aya can make me feel this way. But, my dad's encouraging words hours ago kept me sane for the past hours. 

"Son, you have nothing to worry about! Get your girl and make her see there is more to you than being a Waldon. I am sure that she will see your heart is bigger than your name. And I will wait for you to bring her here so I can meet and thank her. Good luck, Son! I love you!"

"Thanks, Dad! I love you too!"

Cid Waldon, believe in yourself! Your love for each other is more significant than any issue that your name can make. Make her feel your heart and nothing else!

I saw in the penthouse CCTV camera as Aya came out of the elevator. Innocence and surprise showed on her face. The dress fits her perfectly. It looked like designed and sewn for her. I walked outside the pool area door. As soon as she entered the door towards the pool, she gasped and stopped. I started walking towards her with the bouquet of her favorite pink roses. 

As I walked toward her, I gazed at her, trying to memorize her angelic face. She has expressive and beautiful eyes that always make me feel lost whenever I look at them. Her lips are enticing, and the curls she pushed her long blonde hair into are stunning as her perfectly shaped legs show from her burgundy off-shoulder satin dress. I admit I knew I wanted her to be mine the moment I met her.

"My Aya, you look breathtakingly beautiful! These flowers are for you."

(Source: Pinterest)

(Source: Pinterest)

I held her hand as we walked to the table and sat at the pool's end. Confusion showed on her face as I pulled out the chair for her. I know she has so many questions by just looking at her face. I took my seat opposite hers.

"How do you like it, My Aya?"

"Cid, you didn't have to do these. But I want to tell you I love it! I'm just worried about how much you spent on this dinner?"

"Nothing that you don't deserve, My Aya! Let's have and enjoy dinner first, and we will talk later, okay?"

She nodded and smiled. We shared the special course meal prepared by the head chef of the hotel dining. Though we shared laughter and giggles during dinner, my nervousness didn't leave me. For the first time since I met Aya, I saw her smiling with her brightly sparkling eyes. The brightness and spark that I didn't see before. I held her hand on top of the table and kissed it.

"Are you happy, My Aya?"

"I've never been this happy, Cid! Thank you... so much!"

I motioned for her to stand up and led her inside the penthouse. In the living room, I played slow piano music.