The Birth of The First Duchess Regnant

Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann went into labor on May 1, 2275 out at Balmoral Manor at 11 pm and Lord Andrew Charles knew that their daughter, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane was on her way.

First births are always long and drawn out but Lord David gave Lady Karissa in epidermal to relieve the pain and make the child birth process as painless as possible.

Lord David William explains that this birth will not take place for some time.

" Don't let anything to my Duchess or heiress Lord David." Lord Andrew Charles exclaims.

"Lady Karissa is strong as a ox and the baby's heart beat is strong and I don't expect any problems with this delivery." Lord David explains.

" I would recommend that you use some type of birth control Lord Andrew Charles and be responsible." Lord David explains.

" Gosh Lord David. Lady Karissa loves her sex so much and when I make love to her and I make her cum.  How do I know when she is fertile." Lord Andrew Charles asks.

" Lord Andrew Charles. You can always wear a condom and she won't become pregnant until it is time once again to have a second child." Lord David William explains.

" Better still take a mistress and have sex with her as mistresses are disposable." Lord David William explains.

" I have already had these aristocrat women and they bore me and I can't even get an erection with any of them and worse I can climax." Lord Andrew Charles complains..

" Have you tried fellatio with them?" Lord David asks.

" I have and it doesn't do any good." Lord Andrew Charles admits.

" Take a male lover and have anal sex with him and let him give you fellatio.""Lord David tells him.

" Lady Karissa needs a break and her body needs to heal from within." Lord David explains.

" Lady Karissa isn't a breeding mare for the Howard's Lord Andrew Charles." Lord David explains.

" Be happy you entrapped Lady Karissa into marriage with you and giving you a heiress." Lord David tells him.

" I didn't entrap Lady Karissa into marriage with me. She agreed to it if I gave her a daughter and I did." Lord Andrew Charles exclaims.

" You could have a morganatic marriage with Lady Karissa and she would have been happy." Lord David explains.

" Any children from a morganatic marriage would be illegitimate and would not inherit the Dukedom of Norfolk Territory." Lord Andrew Charles explains.

Lady Karissa paces back and forth and she hears Lord David and Lord Andrew Charles talking and she walks into the room " Gentlemen take it outside into the courtyard and Duke it out between you two."
Lady Karissa exclaims.

" I am in labor with Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane and she is causing me enough grief." Lady Karissa explains.

" Lord Andrew Charles. You better pray for a second child my dear. " Lady Karissa tells him.

" I would recommend you find and take a mistress until which time it is time for me to have our second child." Lady Karissa tells him.

" I will take a lover too and I have chosen Lord Richard William Carey." Lady Karissa exclaims.

" What if Lord Richard Carey won't agree Lady Karissa.'" Lord Andrew Charles asks.

" Lord William Carey has already agreed and We will see each other." Lady Karissa explains.

" I would gladly bear his children for him."Lady Karissa tells Lord Andrew Charles.

" No doubt he has that in mind Lady Karissa." Lord Andrew Charles retorts.

" You have your heiress and you will become Duke of Norfolk Territory because of me." Lady Karissa reminds Lord Andrew Charles.

" I only expect you to keep your word with me about advancing Lord Frederick William and Lord Richard Edward and everything we talked about." Lady Karissa tells him.

" You may choose to visit me or not but when you want children you know where I am Lord Andrew Charles." Lady Karissa tells him.

Lord Andrew Charles looks at Lady Karissa and he is silent.

"Lord David William I think it is time for us to have Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane and when she is washed and clothed give her to her father first to present to the Dukedom of Norfolk Territory." Lady Karissa asks.

Lady Karissa finally gives birth to Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane at 4 P.M. at Balmoral Manor and Lord David washes her and dresses Lady Elizabeth in her pink layette and he carries Lady Elizabeth out to Lord Andrew Charles and places her into Lord Andrew Charles arms " Your daughter and heiress Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Lord Andrew Charles." Lord David tells him.

Lord Andrew Charles looks down at his newborn daughter and kisses her and carries her out to meet her grandfather Lord Charles Andrew JR and he asks to hold her and as he holds his first Howard grandchild in his arms he begins to cry.

" I will bestow on your mother Lady Elizabeth the covenant Tiara worn by only two other Howard consorts." Lord Charles Andrew tells his granddaughter.

Lord Charles Andrew with Lord Andrew Charles holding Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane in his arms walks back where Lady Karissa is lying and Lord Andrew Charles places Lady Elizabeth into Lady Karissa's arm and she looks down at her lion cub and says " Welcome Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane."

Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane looks at her mother and falls a sleep.
"Gentlemen it is time for Lady Elizabeth and me to take a nap. Come back later." Lady Karissa explains and with that everyone departs.