Chapter 2

***

***

Min Yoongi

Finally, after hours of being on stage and having cameras staring at you every second at every angle, the award show ended and we were finally free to go home.

When Bang PD-nim first told me that we were going to debut as a group, as an idol group, I really doubted that we would even get successful.

I also hated the fact that there was gonna be a dancing part — Bang PD-nim lied to us when he said we won't have to dance since we will be a hip-hop group — And now, we're the world's biggest boy band.

These past seven years were great.

My members and I had a lot of challenges along the way and some minor setbacks but we managed to overcome them all together.

But with success also comes the burden that we have to carry as a famous group.

We have to deal with a lot of hate, cameras on us all the time, busy schedules that mess up with our needs, and just privacy and time for ourselves.

We finally got inside the dorm that we share since we didn't buy our own separate places because we're already a pack.

"Alright, let's all do our own things for about an hour then everyone needs to be off to bed by then," Announced our ever-so-great leader, Namjoon.

We didn't reply but only hummed because of the exhaustion after literally performing on stage for about twenty minutes because of our exaggerated intros for each member and the fact that we have to keep walking back and forth to the stage from our seats because we have to receive an award is tiring.

Everyone moved in silence as we all took a bath and finally made our way to our rooms.

I walked out of the bathroom after being the last one to use it and decided to join someone in their rooms or even start a sleeping pile but I guess the others have different plans.

"Sorry Yoon," Jin hyung patted me on the head after I asked him to join me. "Namjoon's sick and I need to be there for him and keep the other members away before it spreads."

I nodded at him and gave him a reassuring smile, "It's okay hyung, you go take care of Namjoon."

"What about you?" He asked me. "Do you want me to ask the others to cuddle with you instead? I heard the maknae line is having a sleeping pile."

I shook my head in response, "That's okay, I can just go ask them by myself. Go hyung, Namjoon is probably waiting for you."

"Thanks babe," Jin hyung placed a kiss on my forehead before heading to Namjoon's room.

I sighed and finally decided to make my way to one of the maknae line's rooms since I can definitely smell their three scents mixing with each other.

Once I arrived at Jungkook's room, I saw that his door was open just enough for me to peek in and see what they were doing.

A smile formed on my face when I saw the three of them in a sandwich. Taehyung and Jungkook, the two alphas, and Jimin in the middle, the only omega.

Then, I remembered what Jin hyung told me. That the three were planning on sleeping together.

Suddenly, the smile on my face slowly faded away. It's not like I'm upset that they're all sleeping together, I just don't think it would be appropriate of me to wake the three of them up and ask to join them since they already have Jimin over.

It's the perfect fit.

Sighing to myself, I closed Jungkook's door and walked away after deciding not to disturb them after all and made my way to the last person in the dorm that is probably still awake at this hour.

Even though we all have our own rooms, Hobi and Jimin still share a room.

I took a deep breath and knocked on the door but nobody answered. I decided to turn the knob and open the door to see if he's still awake.

"Hobi?" I called softly.

The room is dark and my heart ached a bit when I realized that Hobi might already be asleep. I don't want to disturb him and wake him up since I remembered how exhausted he was backstage.

Slowly closing the door, I sighed and decided to go to my own room.

I looked around my empty room.

It's not like I haven't been sleeping on my own before but it's been a long time since I slept with my other members since I was too busy camping in my studio or accidentally sleeping alone in my room or on the couch and my members didn't want to disturb me and they just wanted me to rest.

I walked over to my bed and lied down.

"It's fine," I told myself. "This is totally fine."

A/N: Yeah I know it's short. Don't come at me! I'm telling you, this is just a particle of sad stuff that this book will be giving you.

Fact: 95% of this book is literally angst.