Chapter 5

***

***

Min Yoongi

"Hobi..." A soft whisper came out of my mouth as I saw Hoseok come back.

I released a huge sigh of relief when I finally found the only member that could possibly be on my side since he wasn't here for the whole day.

My chest was heaving heavily at the rush of adrenaline ever since I stepped foot in the dorm and was immediately getting scolded at.

"Can someone explain to me why those three are are hiding like they just witnessed a murder," Hobi pointed at the three by the couch then turned his attention to me. "And why Yoongi hyung looks like he's about to burst out crying!"

"It smells bad here too!"

I heard Jin hyung heaved a sigh behind me. His face red from all the anger which meant that his scent also turned bitter.

My fear and the younger member's changed our scents into something rotten and all of it mixed together resulting in a bad odor surrounding the living room.

I'm surprised that it hasn't reached Namjoon's room yet.

"Jin hyung," Hobi called him with a firm tone. "Tell me what's happening."

I waited for Jin hyung to say something. I wanted to tell Hobi everything that had happened to me because I wanted — I needed someone, at least a single person to be by my side and to listen to me.

I needed someone to listen and not to blame me.

But I just stood there, like a coward.

I stood there in silence, waiting for someone to tell Hobi what was happening the time that he was gone.

"A lot happened," Jin hyung replied with a bitter tone. Even though he was a beta and betas didn't have a strong scent, his anger made his scent gland produce so much bitterness instead of his usual calming ones.

Then, I felt a cold stare from beside me, piercing through me like an arrow.

I knew that Jin hyung was glaring at me. Hobi also looked at me in confusion and I just wanted to curl myself into a ball and have the earth swallow me whole in embarrassment.

"What did hyung do?" Hobi asked Jin hyung.

I heard another sigh, "After you left, I told him to wake those three up before he leaves for his studio because I needed to buy some medicine for Namjoon."

Hobi and I glanced at the silent trio.

The two that were affected by one of the alpha's ruts were definitely okay now. They're not going to go through the heat and rut phase unlike the alpha who triggered them because it's not their time yet.

They were just caught up in the moment and their heat and rut will have died down in less than twenty-four hours at the latest.

The alpha who caused all this might have been given a pill of some sort by Jin hyung to help him since he probably had given Jimin a knot already, so his rut should be more bearable.

"When I came back, I found out that one of the alphas had triggered the other's heat and rut which left me three more people to take care of," Jin hyung explained further.

"He didn't tell me about what was happening to the three and I was left to take care of four people while he stayed up until midnight in his stupid studio!"

I flinched when he raised his voice.

Hobi tan his hand through his hair, obviously not knowing what to say or do.

"Hyung, you need to calm down," He told Jin hyung. "You should've called me when you actually needed help, let's all just talk about this in a rational manner."

Jin hyung sighed, "Everyone, go to bed, we still have practice tomorrow."

That can't be it.

That whole argument can't be finished just like that! Jin hyung didn't even let me explain my side of the story and now, Hobi might think that I'm the one at fault here.

I wanted to voice out my side, my thoughts about everything that just happened since this morning. But, something was stopping me.

This strange new feeling that had risen inside of me but I can't name it.

The other problem is that the submissive side of me from being an omega is acting up after being shouted at by a rank higher than me. Alpha or not, Jin hyung is still a beta.

And I'm just some lower-class omega.

I stood there, while the trio had been sent back to Jungkook's room and Jin hyung stomped his way back to his room after having a small chat with Hobi that I didn't seem to hear because I was too busy thinking if I should tell Hobi my side.

Then, after everyone had left the living room, I almost shrieked when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Hyung," Hobi called with a soft voice. "Are you okay?"

No. Say no, you idiot.

"I-"

Dammit, Yoongi! Just speak!

Hobi sighed when he realized that I wouldn't say a single word to him.

"Let's get you back to your room," He said and guided me back to my empty and dark room.

I look up to him, "C-can you stay with me tonight? Please, I just need someone."

He gave me an apologetic look, "I'm sorry hyung but I need to take care of Namjoon and the three tonight since Jin hyung is too tired."

I frowned at this.

Hobi placed a kiss on my forehead, "Next time, okay? Don't worry about Jin hyung and get some sleep. He'll talk to you tomorrow, just let him cool off for now, he's just stressed and tired."

But I'm exhausted and in pain.

What about me?

Why does no one care about how I feel?

Why does nobody care to listen to my side of the story?

Hobi left and I closed the door, I turned around my empty room with a frown and tears gushing down my cheeks.

Once again, I'm sleeping alone and for the first time, I'm beginning to feel fear because of my members.

They're scaring me.