Chapter 6

***

***

3rd person

The following day, everyone woke up early because they are scheduled to have a small practice even though they're technically on break, they still need to keep practicing.

Min Yoongi did not sleep for a single moment last night and the longest time that he had gotten for a good night's sleep is thirty minutes

The pain in his shoulder was still there as if it never left and Yoongi thought that he just needed some sleep for it to go away.

Thirty minutes before he heard a loud banging noise on his door and a loud yell from Hoseok that they're leaving in thirty minutes.

He immediately got up from his bed, got changed, took everything that he needed, and ran out of his room to get at least a mouthful of breakfast but he didn't get a chance when he saw his members already walking out the door.

Yoongi ignored the small grumble in his stomach and made a detour to the door.

Arriving at the parking lot where their manager should be waiting for them, Yoongi can obviously sense the weird new atmosphere in the group.

The silence was deafening.

It's as if everyone and everything changed in the group overnight.

"Goodmorning, boys!"

Luckily, not everyone changed since their manager, Sejin, is waving at them with a smile on his face.

We got in the van and the atmosphere in the vehicle just got worse for Yoongi. It felt so weird for him, so scary.

Enough to put him to tears, he just wants to curl up into a ball and hide in a corner but he obviously can't do that right now.

He'll be dragging the group down.

So he kept quiet.

Seokjin still hasn't talked to him nor has the maknae line who hasn't spoken up about what happened yesterday. Hoseok didn't even notice the atmosphere because he's too busy talking to Sejin, while Namjoon noticed it but had no idea what was happening or what happened yesterday.

Yoongi just wants to throw up and lock himself in his room forever.

Never to be seen again.

The group finally arrived in the building and Sejin finally left them so that they could practice for the whole day.

Yoongi didn't want Sejin to go. He wanted him to stay so he could feel a little bit better that someone still wants to talk to him, someone who has no idea what just happened yesterday.

Maybe he can talk to Namjoon too.

They arrived in the practice room and began a small stretching session a few minutes before they finally began practicing.

This part of the day should be easy for Yoongi. He has been doing this for almost a decade, he should be used to it by now.

But this day seemed to be a bad day for Yoongi as well.

Because he didn't get any proper sleep from last night, he didn't have breakfast and dinner last night, and last but not least, his painful shoulder, Yoongi is obviously not capable of handling any sort of physical activity as of this moment.

But nobody knew this.

Nobody knew what was going on with him.

Except the readers, of course.

This resulted in Yoongi having a hard time following the dances with his members.

He keeps missing the beat, forgetting his steps, and bumping onto the other members because he keeps wincing from the pain in his shoulder and he's starting to feel a bit dizzy.

Yoongi keeps apologizing everytime they have to stop and do the dance all over again. At this point, everyone is just so done and exhausted.

"What the fuck is wrong with you today, hyung?!" Hoseok had finally had enough with the older omega's mishaps.

Yoongi closed his eyes shut as Hoseok raised his voice, he's still trying to catch his breath but the beta is stressing him out again.

"Hobi, calm down." In came his life saver, Kim Namjoon. "There's no need to yell, we're all exhausted."

A bitter scent came from Hoseok, much like Seokjin's when he was angry at Yoongi last night.

"No, because it's Yoongi hyung's fault why we had to literally start in the beginning every time he messes up and we're just wasting our time dancing to one song for two hours!"

Hoseok glared at Yoongi just like Seokjin did.

"Why even debut as an idol if you can't even dance like one?"

Ouch.

Yoongi's heart clenched at his member's every word and he felt like crying.

He wanted to scream at the top of his lungs and just ran to wherever his legs will take him. As long as he's out of their sight.

"Hobi..." Namjoon's voice sounded threatening but the beta continued.

"You can't keep messing up like this!" Hoseok yelled. "I used to tolerate it because you're my hyung but this has gone too far! How did you even come this far when you keep messing up like this?"

Yoongi's hands turned into fists while everyone just watched.

"Why are you even trying to be a part of the group when you won't even try hard enough just like the rest of us?"

Fuck, well the hit me hard.

"Stop it!" Namjoon finally yelled.

Hoseok finally shut his mouth when the pack leader growled in anger.

"I don't know what happened yesterday but I'm seriously worried about our group because everyone just seemed to be screaming all the time!"

Then, another voice joined in and everyone's attention turned to him.

"You have to admit it hyung," Taehyung said. "Yoongi hyung has been a mess ever since this morning."

Yoongi said nothing as his heart pounded hard in his chest. He didn't expect the others to voice out their opinions about him.

"He overslept and almost had us come in late," Taehyung continued. "He keeps stepping on our feet and bumping into us while practicing as if he's drunk and had been acting weird all day!"

Jungkook crossed his arms, "Seriously, you're just slowing us down, hyung."

Yoongi looked down on the floor in shame.

"I literally just want to finish practicing, but no, he just had to mess up at the last minute and we had to do the dance all over again!" Jimin added.

Jin just glared at Yoongi.

The omega just wanted to cry. He wanted to scream at them for making him feel bad and embarrassing him in front of everyone.

How can they just casually insult him like that?

"Everyone, let's stop our practice here."

A/N: Sorry for short chapters.

Some random people: Why you giving us short chapters?

Me: You take what I give you. You don't like them? Leave.