Chapter 7

***

***

3rd person

"Everyone, let's stop our practice here."

That was the last thing that Yoongi heard before he dashed out of the suffocating practice room as soon as he took another breath.

He just couldn't take it anymore.

If he stayed in that room any longer, he might burst crying and doesn't need any more things that the others can use to make fun of him.

Did they not realize that they were hurting Yoongi?

By now, the omega's scent should be bitter and possibly rotten-like because of the pain that he is feeling, physically and emotionally.

Yoongi didn't even hear them yell out his name and even if they did, all he wants to do right now is hey away from them as far as possible and as fast as possible or else he might really jump out of a window.

The omega doesn't know where he is going but he's just following wherever his legs may take him.

Running through the empty hallways as Yoongi's footsteps and the squeaking noise of his shoes echoed across the halls as he kept running, not even caring if he bumps into someone.

He just wants to find a place where he can cry. 

Cry for as much as he wants and for as long as he wants. He wants to scream and yell at no one in particular because he just couldn't keep it anymore.

A sudden change in his life happened and he already loved his life, why the sudden change?

Yoongi arrived at a familiar staircase which will lead him up to the rooftop of the building.

He remembers this place because he used to come here to think about any new ideas for upcoming songs and tracks.

How would the fans react when they find out that their favorite songs were thought of in this very staircase?

Yoongi is beginning to run out of breath but he doesn't care. His body ached from exhaustion and pain but he didn't stop running.

Nothing could make him stop running.

He was scared to even look back because they might be running right behind him.

Yoongi is scared. It's a bit foolish to be scared of your own packmates but he didn't care. He was scared of everything that they might say or do to him.

The rapper's thoughts were interrupted when the set of steps finally ended and led him to a small metal door which was fortunately unlocked and once he opened the door, he was greeted by a huge gust of wind.

His hair ran to the back and his clothes flew into the air as the cold and strong breeze touched his skin.

He wrapped his arms around himself as he heard the door behind him close itself. Yoongi closed his eyes and focused on the nice feeling that the strong wind was giving him.