Chapter 9

***

***

3rd person

Yoongi stayed in his room for the whole day just like he planned.

He was happy that none of his members visited him in his room so he wouldn't have to act like he's perfectly fine even though the pain in his shoulder keeps getting worse.

Even though it was likely that none of them really bothered to check on him that day.

Jin and Namjoon went out of the dorm doing whatever it was they planned on doing, Hoseok visited the building to help TXT with their practice just like he promised, while the maknae line avoided Yoongi's room for the whole day.

Nobody really noticed Yoongi wincing in pain from time to time, maybe even thinking that he was just doing that to receive attention since most of his members are quite frustrated with him.

Yoongi would take food from the kitchen and back to his room since most of his members are out. The three youngest members in the living room would quiet down whenever they'd hear Yoongi's door open.

It kind of hurt Yoongi and made him upset that even the three youngest members are ignoring him and not appreciating his presence.

Jungkook would keep ignoring him, Taehyung would send him glares, and Jimin would just look at Yoongi as if he did something wrong. Even the alpha who pushed Yoongi didn't even bother apologizing to him.

But it didn really matter to him now. After all, nobody seemed to care about him anyway.

It all happened so quickly.

Just a few days back, he was very happy with his relationship and his packmates. He had the life he always wanted ever since he was little.

Yoongi was happy.

He wasn't in pain.

In just a matter of days, all his happiness was sucked out of his soul and he's left all barren and an empty void that nobody seemed to care about.

Yoongi could almost laugh when he remembered what he told himself.

He loves his packmates, he really does. He loves them with all his heart and he knows that they feel the same way too.

That was the very thing that he believed in the most.

He believed that his packmates love him as much as he loves them.

What utter bullshit.

If only he could take that back but he also hates himself because even though they had hurt Yoongi, he still loves them very much.

Yoongi woke up in a rather pleasant mood this morning, he told Dowon to pick him up early before his members found out that he was sneaking out.

Sneaking out probably wouldn't mean a thing since nobody would bother to check his room anyway, but he needed to be sure.