Chapter 13

***

***

3rd person

"I'm on my way."

The call immediately ended as soon as Yoongi told Dowon what was happening.

The beta was hesitant with Yoongi's decision of leaving his packmates at a time like this but he could hear the omega's silent sobs so he couldn't help himself but agree.

Yoongi couldn't hear anything now after he heard the maknae line leave the dorm so he thinks no one is home now.

Dowon had instructed him to take as much clothes as he can and bring anything that is necessary because he will pick him up from the dorm.

The omega told his manager that they shouldn't tell anyone about this whole plan and that was the only thing that Dowon cannot agree with.

Sneaking Yoongi out of his dorm without telling anyone would look like a member of Bangtan has been kidnapped from their own dorm and it would be bad for Dowon to be accused as a kidnapper.

Yoongi agreed but with one condition: Only Sejin and their CEO can know about this.

Now, that is a much better plan and as of right now, Yoongi with a backpack in his hand is slowly making his way to the door and luckily, no one was there in the dorm.

He looked down on his phone when he felt a small vibration and saw that Dowon texted saying that he is waiting for him at the parking lot.

"Dowon," Yoongi released a sigh of relief as soon as he saw the said beta standing right next to his car.

He ran towards him, leaving the backpack on the ground, and wrapped his arms around the beta, hugging him tighter than ever before.

Dowon chuckled and hugged him back, "You should have called me earlier, I should have known that your heat already came, I could've reminded your members."

Yoongi shook his head, "No, it's better this way."

The beta sighed and guided the other to the passenger seat and helped him with his seatbelt knowing that Yoongi may not have proper judgement right now due to his heat.

"Is there something going on between you and your members?" Dowon asked as the vehicle began to move. "You don't have to tell me what it is, Yoon, I just want to know if there is something that's been bothering you."

The omega kept fussing on his seat because the seatbelt was hitting his shoulder and he didn't want to go to the hospital right now.

"Please," Dowon glanced at him for a bit. "You know that you can trust me, right?"

Yoongi nodded and sighed knowing that he won't get away with just a simple excuse this time.

"Will you promise me not to tell the others?" He asked the beta. Dowon figured he meant Sejin and their CEO.