Chapter 15

***

***

3rd person

Dowon's car slowly stopped as they arrived at the parking lot of Yoongi's dorm.

There was silence in the vehicle ever since they left the hospital. Dowon tried to make light conversations but Yoongi knew that he was only doing this to make him feel better.

"Yoongi," Dowon glanced at him and gave him an apologetic look. "I'm really sorry about all of this, your members might think that we did stuff back at the hotel."

The beta had been apologizing to Yoongi ever since they both found out from Sejin that Bangtan found out that Dowon is staying with Yoongi while on his heat.

That obviously did not make a good impression on the six who are patiently waiting for their packmate's arrival.

"It's alright, Dowon," Yoongi gave him a smile but Dowon knew better. "I'll just explain to them what happened."

"Promise me you'll call me if you ever need help?" The beta asked.

Yoongi nodded, "I promise."

With one last wave of goodbye and a short hug for goodluck, Dowon finally drove away and Yoongi took a large deep breath as he walked towards the building.

It took a lot for Yoongi to just press the button of their floor in the elevator and take out his key for the door.

"This is it," He whispered to himself as he turned the key and the knob on the door and slowly opened the said door to reveal a living room.

Not an empty living room like he expected.

"So, you're finally back," Namjoon was the first one to speak.

(A/N: Bangtan's hidden omega flashbacks.)

Yoongi wanted to run, he wanted to walk out of the dorm before he could even step foot inside. His grip on his backpack tightened, he was scared, he admits that.

"Well?" Seokjin sounded irritated. "Aren't you going to come in?"

He doesn't sound welcoming and Yoongi knew where this would lead to.

He gulped and finally took a step inside, slowly closing the door, maybe even praying that someone will come and take him somewhere far away.

Yoongi knew that whatever he would say to defend himself would not be heard by any of them. They didn't listen to him before, so why would they start doing it now?

He took off his shoes in silence and he could feel six pairs of eyes watching him closely and taking note of his every move which caused him to feel uncomfortable.

"Can we please not talk about this today?" He asked as he finally stepped inside the living room, trying to keep calm.

Hoseok stepped in, "We're talking about this today, hyung, you know how dangerous it is to go out while you're in heat!"