Chapter 18

***

***

A/N: Short chapter. Sorry, everything seemed rushed.

3rd person

The following day, Bangtan's dorm was woken up by the loud ringing from Namjoon's phone.

They all immediately scrambled to get up from wherever they were sleeping as Namjoon picked up the phone and answered the call.

"Hello?" Namjoon said. "Sejin hyung? Did you find something?"

He pressed a button on the screen so everyone in the living room can hear what their manager was going to say.

"We found him."

Loud sighs of relief came from all six of them as they heard the news from Sejin. Everyone was beginning to bawl their eyes out with tears running down their cheeks.

"We found him in a hotel after management called us," Sejin continued.

Seokjin stood up from where he was sitting and motioned everyone to do the same as they all made their way to the door.

"Can you send us an address?" Namjoon asked. "We can meet you there, we're on our way."

Everyone was frantically looking for their pairs of shoes as they prepared to meet Yoongi again.

"I'm sorry."

Everyone stopped.

"You guys can't come to the hotel right now," Sejin explained.

"What? Why?" Namjoon asked. "We know what we did to him was horrible and we intend to make everything right, just give us a chance, hyung."

"That's not what I mean, Namjoon."

"Then why can't we come see him?"

There was a short moment of silence as Sejin seemed like he didn't want to say something to the six members of Bangtan.

Something very important.

"Just meet me at the hospital."

Everything else that happened after that was utter chaos.

Bangtan arrived at the hospital where they met Sejin as he guided them to where Yoongi was supposed to be waiting for them.

Their hearts beating too fast because of adrenaline and fear for Yoongi and what could have happened to him that he was found in a bathtub and sent to the hospital.

The hotel's management said that Yoongi had checked in the night before and paid them not to say anything to anyone and they didn't find any problem with that. When the staff came to Yoongi's room for room service, they found the omega's body in the bathtub.

That is when they finally called Big Hit.

Bangtan ran through the hallways, not even caring if there are other people who might have seen them. They just wanted to see their member and packmate.

When they finally arrived in front of the emergency room, the doctor walked out of the room just in time. They were out of breath but they didn't need to say anything or ask the doctor a question because he understood.

"Doctor?" Namjoon asked, still trying to catch his breath. "How is —" The pack leader didn't need to finish his question when the doctor shook his head solemnly and everyone knew what he meant.

Then, it felt like time slowed down, at least from the maknae's point of view.

He and his members passed by the said doctor and pushed open the doors to the emergency room to see hospital staff around Yoongi's body and a machine connected to him that shows that his heart is not beating anymore.

Jungkook watched as his older members and packmates scrambled to run to Yoongi who was lying down on a bed.

Lifeless.

He was brought dead in the hospital.

The maknae began to feel dizzy, he couldn't take it anymore as his eyesight began to blur due to the tears forming in his eyes.

He starts to panic as his members try to calm him down.

Jungkook can't believe it.

His Yoongi hyung, dead all because of him, all because of one push.

All because they neglected him.

Finally, the alpha's eyes began to close as he fell unconscious to the floor.

"JUNGKOOK!"