3/3 for today. wheeewww. BIG AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END!!!

******************

But all the damage she's caused

is unfixable

******************

HARRY

"Okay so we're here. Now what?" I say, looking at Bentley.

She was driven by rage but so was I. There was too much going on, and the whole drive to the Buenos Aires House of Culture was spent in a smoldering silence. We were here now, but there was no plan.

"I don't know. We need to get inside. What is this gala even for?" She asks, tapping her fingers against the wheel.

"If I knew, I could help here." I returned. "Okay, so we go in, then what?'

"Track down Luna, kill her, get away."

"In front of everyone? Nice plan, Bentley." I say, rolling my eyes.

"Well do you have a better one?" She snaps, hair whipping as she turns to face me, nostrils flared in frustration.

"Okay, we need to take a second and think. We can't afford to be reckless. Not now, not with Luna." I tell her firmly, and she debates biting back, but she doesn't.

That was Bentley's fatal flaw... she was impulsive. If we weren't working together she would have gotten herself killed quickly, but thankfully I'm here... I'll always be here, I think.

"I have an idea." She says quickly. "Let's just act like we work in the building... we can do that." She says, and I nod.

"You go first, if they let you in, come and get me. You have my number. Two people are too suspicious." I add, and she bites her lip quickly before shaking her head in approval, locking her lips with mine momentarily before getting out of the car.

Unarmed... I knew she had a knife in her boot but that was it.

I sat in the car for a solid thirty minutes before my phone buzzed with a text.

Ben: Back door. Put the coat on. Get to balcony. Bring sniper.

Here goes nothing.

I walk towards the back of the building, my backpack on with the sniper inside, a small pistol tucked into my trousers. There was a pot holding the door open for me and I slipped inside looking to my right to find a woman unconscious on the ground.

Bentley fuckin' Hale...

The woman was wearing Ben's clothing, and her hair was disheveled. She didn't have any shoes on and I wondered what exactly Bentley was up to. There was a sport coat on her stomach, and I took it off, checking her pulse to make sure Bentley wasn't already leaving a trail of bodies behind.

Alive. Just... not awake.

I walk out of the back area, taking a right and following the arrows on the ceiling which points in the direction of the balcony. There's light chatter inside the elaborate building, and with every step I take it grows darker. The center of the room is a stone floor, rich mahogany walls carved with elaborate insignias...

It was beautiful and I knew she would have loved to really get a look at it but her tunnel vision for revenge has definitely taken over.

The balcony is empty, overlooking the main area with waiters in black and red waltzing around with trays of champagne and hors d'oeuvres. I keep an eye out for Ben but I can't see her anywhere. Luna was also nowhere to be found, but the one person I did see was Victor Sade.